Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday ATC's (and some Moos)

Well, I spent this afternoon making ATC's from all the backgrounds I made yesterday. I was completely uninspired, so I did the gold edges first. I had been flipping through an ATC book last night, so I tried to remember some of the ideas, and then everything just flowed! So here they are:

"Going Crazy"


"Ooh La La"

"Paris"


"Golden Tile"


"Secrets"

"Scheherazade"

All images (Secrets, Scheherazade, Going Crazy and Ooh La La) are from Altered Pages.

The next thing to make was the new Moo Challenge at Make a Moo or Two
The theme was Black and White, and I did make 2!






See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Zora said...

Love the blue Paris card - and the golden tile. Your cards look very finished and I really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous artwork collection! Love your moos

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow wonderful pieces of art.
Love them all.