Sunday, July 06, 2008

Saturday & Sunday

I did work both days, but not a lot. I worked in my journal, I rediscovered an altered book I started last year, and I worked in the altered dictionary. Saturday night DH and I went on a date night out - lovely! Dinner at a very nice steak house, then to see Les Miserables at a local theatre. So not much time to post!

This was Saturdays work - putting these images onto the page. I often stamp the image onto tissue paper first, then I can reposition it anywhere I want. I stick it down with the same stuff I use for my journal. It does dry shiny, as you can see, but when looking it the page as a whole it's OK. You can also see the second image at the top of the page.


This is the book I've rediscovered. It started as a children's book. Each of those squares in yellow turn to reveal a new picture. I'll show you again later. There are 3 themes to this book. I covered these pages in paper.




This is what I did today for the altered dictionary. I'm almost done, just one more thing to add. The flower images were added the same way as the others, but I colored them with colored pencil first.
See you tomorrow!

No comments: