Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Journal Pages

The big machines are back -just when it was getting nice and quiet around here! At least I have a nice art room to go to to get away from it all! I've been working on my new journal page, among other things, so here are the last two pages, the red one is complete, but I switched to silver pen instead of white, not realizing it was going to virtually disappear!




This is my current page -the middle triangle is actually a page that I folded, and I'm writing on the other side of the flap it formed. I'm debating whether I will write on the white part at the right - I kind of like the look of the mist, which didn't show up well in the scan. I must be feeling pretty powerful right now, with losing weight, and I just got a personal trainer at my gym!

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your red and purple page. The design is bold and makes quite a statement. TFS!