Wednesday, March 08, 2023

WOYWW #718

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello all! Today will be short and sweet for a change. We had company this weekend, and I am trying to rest my very sore shoulder. I did get a bunch of images painted and cut out, and I managed one page this week, hopefully I can do better next week! So here is my desk this morning. I am trying to design some stamps to carve because the stamps I want to buy are just too expensive with shipping on top. I thought I would try my hand at making my own, similar, not exact copies. Not easy!


Here is the journal page I made this week using Megan Quinlan's stencil, and the flowers are from a dollar store stencil:


March may be the bringer of Spring on the 20th, but winter is hanging on as long as it can! This was from last Saturday morning:


Mittsy was so depressed after watching the snow all night from her bedroom perch, to sitting in her hammock on my desk staring out at all the snow...I'm sure she thinks it will never go away!

Mittsy goes for her annual check-up at the vet today, she knows something is up because the travel cage is out, she just doesn't know it's for her...yet. Hopefully I will be able to find her before the appointment!

Have a wonderful week, hopefully Spring is closer to you than it is to us!





8 comments:

Tracy said...

Hoping all went well with Mittsy's annual check 🙏 did she hide from you? Happpppy stamp carving 🤸‍♀️ that makes me happy ... it's been years since I had a go .. looking forward to seeing them come to be 💕 toooo your gorgeous happy journal pages ❤️🌈❤️ Brrrrr that looks cold but magical all at the same time ❄️ Thank yooou for stopping by earlier Linda,ohhh if you find the link please give me a shout... I'm smiling at you tooo needing to change your water 😁 it is frustrating! Sending you love and hugs,be safe Tracy #17 xxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

It has been snowing here today, very fine and not the type to stay around. When it does stay it sticks to the dogs legs and they look like walking snow dogs. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Helen said...

we had snow today too where I am but luckily not that much and it's got washed away by the rain now!! Love the hands! Great page. Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, that is some snow. It's cold here and only little snow flurries but looks like we might have more soon. Good luck at making the stamps and even more good luck at get kitty into the travel cage. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s been very snowy over much of the UK today but won’t hang on as much as where you are! Fortunately we’re a few degrees milder here in Wales so have escaped the worst of the weather. Great idea to cut your own stamps, definitely an original piece of artwork!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

BJ said...

I even woke to that kind of snow this morning! Here in the UK!. Love the hands. Hugs BJ#11

Diana Taylor said...

Love the hands pages, so bright and colourful. It's a great idea to carve your own stamps, certainly saves money! I hope your shoulder is better soon, having had shoulder and elbow problems lately I'm still finding it frustratingly difficult doing certain craft activities.
Hope you have a good week, love the snowy picture but so glad we've missed it down here on the south coast (UK).
Diana xx #16

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the annual check went OK and that you could find Mittsy when the time came Linda. Hoping your poor shoulder is feeling better soon too. Fabulous page. Meow to both the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2