Wednesday, February 15, 2023

WOYWW #715

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! Happy Day-After-Valentines-Day! I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, I know we did! We went for lunch out, with a promise for a nice Valentines Day dinner on Saturday.


And on the 12th, it was my Mother's 88th birthday!

You'd never know it though, she doesn't look a day over 70! And still as busy as ever!

So now to my desk this morning. 

Still working on my journal pages every day - so much fun! And making bits and pieces from stencils and stamps along the way to add to my pages. These 3 stencil shapes are from Meghan Quinlan, as are many of my stencil shapes. The bird is one I made a few years ago.

So here are the pages I made this week, or added to from last week:









All the stencil shapes are Megan's, except for the wave. Many of these pages will probably have more added to them as I go along. 


This one is all Lavinia stamps, I love this one! I did put 2 phrases on this page, maybe it will show up again later.

Here's a kitty pic for you, after buying who knows how many toys for these two - what is their favourite? (PS-it's a clean one!)

I think Inky finally let Mittsy have it...

Well that's it for me! The kitties say "meow, when is Spring coming?" and I say have a great week!




10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages. At 88 it’s great your mother is still busy and mobile. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Meow to the gorgeous kitties. Love the card and a belated Happy Birthday to your mum Linda. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely Valentines and birthday pics, so glad you had fun celebrating ! Really love the Lavinia stamped pages too, so pretty!
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Mary Anne said...

Funny, I never used to bother much with all the kitties but now.... Lovely you could spend time with your mom on her birthday and lovely she is still active and mobile at 88. Your valentines goodies look so pretty, but your journal pages are all WOW. Love the wave in particular. I seem to have fallen off the journaling horse and very much need to get back on and soon!
Late in, but on the day!
Mary Anne (5)

Helen said...

Glad you had a nice lunch out, and have more celebrations to come. Your Mum sounds as if she is enjoying her later years for sure. Love the journal pages. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love to see how other people do their journal pages, I need all the ideas I can get. Plea\sed you enjoyed Valentine Day. Wre had one of the set meals from a supermarket but it was lovely. It just gets too busy in the restaurants round here so we didn't go out. Lovely card too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

pearshapedcrafting said...

That's a lovely desk- very productive! It's great to see your journal pages. We hope to go out for a meal on Friday. Hugs, Chrisx #18

Christine said...

So pleased your valentine's day went well and congrats to your Mam.
Have a good week
Christine #15

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m with Inky and Mittsy - bring on Spring! Great pages Linda, how your inspiration flows, I love the bird stencil you made particularly. You put us to shame over a valentines, and as it’s now Saturday, I hope you have a lovely dinner together. We are away so having dinner out too, I promise I’ll try to make it romantic! Very many happy returns to your dear Mum, she’s a powerhouse!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Linda
Belated Birthday Blessings to your mom. Great work on the journal pages. I'd not seen those stencils before. I'll have to check her out - ya know, 'cause I need more stencils LOL.
Creative Blessings! Kelly #17