Wednesday, December 07, 2022

WOYWW #705

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is happy and well today! I was travelling last week to Toronto and Niagara Falls, so wasn't able to post, but I'm back again today. I have been in my art room once since I got back, so this is what my desk looks like this morning:


If you go back to my last post where I was painting these pages you can see a big difference now that I've done some stencilling to tone down the colours.

I did buy some new Christmas stamps at a thrift shop, only $7.95CAD (4.78GBP) for these 3 stamps! I rarely buy stamps anymore as I have so many, but I couldn't resist!


So what have I been doing? Probably what most of you have been doing...decorating for Christmas!



You can see my snowmen collection, and hubby's passion - Scotch! All the boxes on top of the cabinet are empty. He likes to keep the boxes of the Scotch he has tried. The full bottles are inside the cabinet! I don't drink it, hence the wine shelf! Hopefully all of this will be done today, and I can relax. 

The tree is up but not decorated...


Unless you consider this...


The cutest decoration ever!

All our snow is gone, so it's just rain for us for awhile. We hope you have a wonderful week, meow from Mittsy and Inky!



13 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, that sounds like a great trip. My hubby puts most of the decorations up so I just have to sit back and enjoy them. I p[opped back to check on the Masterboard and yes it's very differtent. I love iot and can't wait to see how you use it. Hope you have a lovely woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Sarah Brennan said...

A festive meow to the Christmas kitties - cute decorations indeed lol. Loving that large stencilled piece Linda. Glad you had a good trip. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Your travelling sounds exciting! Loving your masterboard, it looks so different from last week. You have quite lofely collection of snowmen. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Helen said...

Glad you had a good trip. I've not put decorations up yet, don't have much space for any (couple of window sills) but will do soon. Hope you have a creative week helen #3

Lynnecrafts said...

Love the tree ‘decoration’ is it Inky or Mittsy? I hope ours don’t go made with our tree this year.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think my hubby and yours would get on well as Gordon enjoys a good single malt also! So nice to see your Christmas decorations especially the cute little puss cat!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Robyn said...

I'm looking for the scotch and snowman punch line! Great use of the stenciling on those pages.
robyn 10

Mary Anne said...

And here I thought I was done! You snuck in. I would not have expected the painted paper from the one in the last post! It's lush and will be lots of fun to use. Glad I made it back cause trees and cats is a new experience for me. Ours seems to like to lurk under there as well, but better than leaping up into it for sure. Glad you had a great trip and I love your snowmen. I am a bit the same with gnomes LOL!
Catching up on the last few…Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

Neet said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip, how I envy you being able to visit those places. Love the snowmen in your life and am thrilled at the prospects of someone who saves all those boxes from the Scotch. Surprised you don't sneak one or two down and decorate them.
Sorry I was so glum yesterday, the second email did it but I wrote back and have had an apology now, just waiting to hear news on BIL from Oz. Today is a new day, am thankful to The Lord I am here and now going to get the tree decorated and enjoy the day with my lovely fella.
Hugs, Neet xx

Julia Dunnit said...

You mention places that some of us have on our bucket lists, it’s strange isn’t it, when you’re a local to such famous places! I love the snowman collection, doesn’t decorating take ages! Impressive scotch collection too, those boxes tell a collector’s story I must say! You scored well with those stamps I must say, I never resist a chance to rummage through wood mounts, they really are becoming rare! Am sure if the tree went undecorated it would do, it looks lovely with the lights beads and kitty!

BJ said...

All the will in the world to visit on Wednesday and bombed out yet again, so sorry....better late than never though - I say.

Super decorations and love the father Christmas stamp, great bargain too. Thanks for the thought about my Bible in years to come, that made me smile.

BJ#5

Kyla said...

ooh nice trip and loving the scotch shelf too (our honeymoon was driving round distilleries in southern ireland!!)
kyla

Carmen said...

That has to be the cutest tree ornament in the world. Niagara Falls sounds amazing - somewhere I'd love to visit one day but have only been out of the UK once so far and that was EuroDisney so didn't go far!

Hope you are having a great week! Sorry I am bringing up the rear.

Carmen #17