Wednesday, July 06, 2022

WOYWW #683

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Happy July everyone! We in North America have just celebrated two National Holidays, Canada Day in Canada, and the 4th of July, Independence Day, in the USA. So the summer season begins! So far here, it's been fairly cool during the days, not getting warmer than about 25°C, and even today it's only 18°C. So very pleasant!

Hubby and I went to our local Canada Day celebrations, and I took our annual photo in our red shirts:


But you didn't come to see us, here is my desk this morning!


I have been making ATC sized personal cards, kind of like Angel Cards that I will pick from everyday. I only have 5 done so far, but it's been fun and  a way back into my mojo!




I had a few background papers left from when I was doing flowers which I cut up for the cards. They worked really well, I think I will make some more background papers just for this!

Well that's it for me. The kitties are well, spending much of their time outside but popping back in often to make sure we are OK! Have a great week!


 



6 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s so good to see your hubby, I hope he’s recovering well. We were in Halifax for Canada Day in 2017, it was fun, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I like your cards very much and am glad that you’re enjoying making them xx
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Therese said...

Glad to see DH up and around!! We wore our red shirts to Canada Day celebrations too!!!
Good on your for cleaning out the garage!! It is always a bit daunting to take on a big job but so worth it once it is done!!!
Glad to see you are making your backgrounds and having fun at the same time. Makes for really unique art!!

Think of you often and check your blog regularly!!

HUGS!!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great to see you both in your red shirts and hubby looking well. Loving the cards and it looks as though Mr Mojo has returned. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

craftyani said...

It's always good when you get your mojo back, wish mine would return card making wise. We have celebrated the feast of San Juan, with bonfires on the beach then jumping over the fires and running into thesea at midnight. That signifies the start of our summer. Ani

Crafting With Jack said...

Great cards, I particularly like the idea of the circular one. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Mary Anne said...

Glad to hear your Hubby is doing well and hope you enjoyed your walk together. We love our day out with Darling Daughter in the great outdoors. Now I have to go google Angel Cards, as if I have heard of them before I didn't do a deep dive to find out more. Curiosity has gotten the better of me now so...

:)
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)