Wednesday, July 13, 2022

WOYWW #684

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group! 


Hello everyone! Summer is so far good to us, hope it has been good to you too! For friends who are in winter right now, I hope that is good for you too!

Here is my desk this morning. Looks very neat and clean. That's because I've had to clean it everyday due to the fact that I was doing some writing in that spot, but it didn't work out, so I changed my spot last night to downstairs, so expect it to get messy again from now on!


I did make a few more ATC sized cards this week, kind of like Angel Cards


That's the extent of my creativity this week. Hopefully more next week!

I have been roped in, kicking and screaming (yeah, right!) to babysitting Jasper the week after next while her daycare is on holidays and her Mom has to work. Poor me (wink wink!). I haven't seen her since Easter, I'm sure she has grown a lot! Oh yes, looks like a troublemaker to me! (can't wait!)


And here is a pic of Inky, she was making friends with a squirrel a few minutes before this!


Hubby and I went on a date night last week to the theatre, this particular one has a great full length mirror in the bathroom which I always take advantage of! I'm wearing my new "kimono" that I got at a local art show called Artfest.


Well, that's me for today! I hope you are doing well and are all healthy and creative this week! Inky and Mittsy are enjoying their summer very much so far, and we rarely see the fox anymore.

Have a great week,




5 comments:

Helen said...

I can't believe how fast Jasper is growing, (I know babies do that, but...) she is adorable and no wonder you wanted to help out!! the summer is too hot for me - we're in the middle of a heatwave in the south of England where I live and I don't like it! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh you’re going to have such fun with Jasper, how marvellous a chance to have a week of fun with her! She’s grown so fast! Love the pic of you taken in the mirror, good idea to make the most of it, and I like the kaftan very much.so I wonder if you’ve finished writing or whethe you just had to move it to another desk so that you could use both?!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, I wish we were in Winter as I don't like this hot weather but I know lots of people do. We had some breeze today which made it feel better. Loving the new Kimono. I have heard of ARTFEST. I get online messages about it but sadly as you can imagine it's just too far but I did go to one last Saturday not so far away. Good luck with the babysitting too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

Mary Anne said...

Oh my! That LIP! What a cutie and yes, don't they grow so fast? Your kimono is wonderful! what a find, but I think it needs to go in a drawer till the heat passes. No - wait. It may not be stupid hot where YOU are, or you may have AC so you do you. LOL!Your ATCs are fab and I am so tempted to make more, but then I have the whole mailing thing to sort out and life is super crazy busy at the moment. That and the heat means I suspect nothing on that front till September :D
Made it to the end of the list, late but better than not LOL!
Happy WOYWW - late AGAIN!
Mary Anne (2)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I sent you an email.