Wednesday, September 30, 2026

WOYWW #904

 It's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! We are sharing through Sarah, at Sarah's Craft Shed.


Everything is still pretty much green here, although my Birch tree outside my window has a few yellow leavesπŸ‚soon to be more, I'm sure. The weather has cooled a lot - why does 15° feel so much colder in the Fall than in the Spring? Brrr!


Here is my desk yesterday morning: 


I'm working on a Halloween Journal for October, and working on my client's Soul Journal, 3 pages done so far! Obviously I can't share that unless I have permission, I will ask her when I am finished.

Here is the beginning stage of my Halloween Journal cover:

 And here are the insides waiting to be stitched together...the top piece is the inside of the cover, with a pocket. 


 
We had a lovely visit with our very good friend last week, and we are on our porch in this photo. I just think this is a photo of pure joy!


And to end this rather boring little post, I did my Civic Duty (yes I am American living in Canada) and voted! I just hope I did some good! If you are an American living overseas or in Canada, PLEASE VOTE! That's all for today, have a wonderful week and a Happy WOYWW!






4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hellooo Linda πŸ«‚πŸ’•I'm loving looking at your desk ... I may have made it ... bigger πŸ”ŽπŸ˜ ohhh you have oracle cards as well ... mine are on my desk ... though not sure you'll see them 😏 adore your paper weight as well πŸ₯° Gorgeous start to your journalπŸŒŸπŸŽƒ✨️
That photo is definitely full of pure joy ... beautifully captured πŸ“Έ πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—❤️ Wishing you 🌟 a gorgeous week ahead πŸ’• with love and hugs Tracy xxx #5

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Great minds think alike! I started working on Halloween cards last weekend, and am definitely voting. Happy WOYWW!

Helen said...

good luck with your Halloween cards, I have never made them, but it's not as big here as over the pond! glad you had fun with your friend thatis a great photo! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a great photo of your friend on the porch, you can hear the laughter from here! I love the makings of your Halloween journal too, that’s going to be fun πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Hugs LLJ 3 xx