It's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! We are sharing through Sarah, at Sarah's Craft Shed.
Happy Fall, y'all!
We don't quite have orange leaves yet, but they're coming!
Short post today. My friend from Niagara Falls is visiting. Here is my desk:
I'm working on my first "paid" Soul Journal! I'm very excited!
And here are a couple more "Blob People" - I love these guys so much!
That's it! Short and sweet. Fall has come too soon for my liking. but those of you who are getting Spring - Yay!! Have a wonderful week,



3 comments:
It's suposed to be autumn here too but it's still very warm though thank goodness we've had some rain too. Your Blob people are very cute and hope you have a great time with your friend. Happy woyww, Angela x9x
I like autumn, forthe temperature and the colours. have fun with your friend visiting. happy woyww Helen #1
I love autumn so am revelling in the lower temps and rain! I love your blob people too, they remind me of the characters that Neet used to do.
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Post a Comment