Wednesday, September 16, 2026

WOYWW #902

 It's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! We are sharing through Sarah, at Sarah's Craft Shed.


Hello! I made it again, I'm on a roll! Almost didn't becasue I couldn't get my pics from my phone to my computer🙄 but then Google said to look in my junk mail, and there they were🙂 So much is being sent to my junk folder, and I don't know why!😖

Anyway, we're all good now. Here is my desk, I just finished making the signitures for my new journal, otherwise nothing much there!


I did finish my Mother's Soul Journal page. She is going through a stage where she says "no" to everything anyone suggests, and refuses help taking care of her 94 year old hubby who has dimentia. She is 92! So this is what the oracle card she pulled said:





I am always amazed at how right on these cards are!


Here are some fun little blob creatures that I made following Megan Quinlan's idea. She loves making these little moon faces (so do I!) and then tried putting them on blobs of paint - voila!


She puts them on all kinds of things, her stencils, and on the TH paper dolls - I did that last week on my journal page! So cute.

And here is what I got at Michael's this week, 50% off. I think I will make a Halloween journal this year, I keep coming across the ones that others make too late to start my own! I just need to go back and get the pad of 12x12 Halloween paper.



Well, that's it for me. There was a question about how the kitties go outside. They have special servants that open and close the doors for them, and announce to the house who is in and who is out! Lucky kitties!😼





5 comments:

Helen said...

your mother is amazing. well done on your purchases. helen #4

BJ said...

Aw thanks Lindart re my hair colour, I love it when I do it although the fringe is going back to white already and I only wash it once a week and not done that since dying it on Sunday last! Great that you finished your Mum's soul journal and the oracle words being so fitting. Love your writing on them too. Love your moon faces and the blob of paint idea. Forcing myself to finish off some prompts from August and a September one too, so getting there... Hugs Bj#1

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I had a couple of issues with blogger in the past coupe of weeks, but they've fixed them, once I let them know. I can totally relate to what you're going through with your Mother. My Mom is 91 years old, and she's become very obstinate, even about going to the doctor. I really like those little blob creatures you are making. Happy WOYWW!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you managed to get here. I can relate to your mother. My mum was 96 when she died and problems started when she reached 90. She managed okay while dad was alive but it got more difficult after that and her final year was spent in a care home which actually she really enjoyed as there were lots of people to talk to. Look forward to seeing your Halloween journal, good luck with it. Hugs Angela xXx

ukmaryanne said...

Happy no-knitting day WOYWW!
Missed the final 3 last week so catching you this week! My parents are 91 and 92 so nearly there with yours. Love the cards and yep MQ is super inspiring. See you later for this week's WOYWW I'm sure!
Mary Anne (3)