Wednesday, September 09, 2026

WOYWW #901

 It's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! We are sharing through Sarah, at Sarah's Craft Shed.


Hello! I'm back! I don't know what got into me this summer, I did hardly did any arting for some reason, and so stopped blogging. I missed everyone here, and obviously missed something BIG last week, our 900th week! Wow! I joined on Aug 1, 2012, #165. This was my desk on that first post,       

and my desk today (well, really on Monday). I will catch you up on some of the things I did this summer, but really the art was from the last 2 weeks. I am still working on my Soul Journal as well as my Mother's. First of all, a YT video got me playing with my dies for a day, and I ordered 2 more sets:



Ready for Fall! (There are some TH flowers there too) Now for the journals:

My Soul Journey journal:the words are hard to see on the blue side...


And this was the last page I did, and I'm working on the one beside it:



And here are the pages I did for my mother: I made a boo boo...and had to fix it!






Well that's it for now. The kitties are well (but Mittsy still won't go outside for more than a few minutes at a time for some reason!) Jasper just got back from a European trip including a Chateau in France (her great uncle's!), Switzerland, Lake Como in Italy, and Venice. She had a great time with her parents! I went to a choir practise/pot luck on a lake in August which was fun! 


And we went on our annual trip to Niagara Falls! Hope everyone had a great summer, and I hope Helen gets a new surgery date soon...

 




 

8 comments:

Helen said...

good to see you after a while, you've been busy it seems, great series of pictures. Had the surgery last week so hopefully it is mending now. happy woyww Helen #4

BJ said...

Oh lovely dies, did spot the TH ones :) Super journal love the mushrooms. Great sort out of boo boo. Hugs Bj#7

Elizabeth said...

Welcome back! Some times it's good to take time out and come back refreshed. I know I did for a few months last year. The dies are lovely - I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of them. Spotted the boo boo but you did a great job of sorting it out. Your trips sound fabulous. Take care and have a great week. Elizabeth #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice to see you back, hope you’ve had a refreshing break! I do like your new dies very much, you’ll get good use out of those.
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Good to see you back Linda. Glad you have had a good summer and great to see your first desk share (I joined #325 so you have been doing this for longer than I have). Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Welcome back! I can't remember when exactly I joined WOYWW, but I do remember meeting you when I first started linking to WOYWW. I really like those leave dies, and can't wait to see what you do with them. Your Soul Journey journal is amazing. I love all the collage images you've created, your drawings, the muted color scheme, and the way you've combined various forms of lettering. Your Niagara Falls trip loos fun. Blessings, my friend!

Lynnecrafts said...

Good to see you posting again. I loved seeing your journals, and hearing about Jasper’s European trip and your Niagara Falls holiday. I look forward to seeing the results from your new leaf dies.
Does Mittsy go out via a cat flap? We had a problem once when another cat was harassing ours, hiding just round the corner till she came out, so we gave her a safer exit (with plastic file dividers) so she could see if the other one was lurking.
Sorry to be so late
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx

Spyder said...

Sorry Im so late! Just got side whacked into another job I had forgotten to do! And its harder finding the right woyww page when you're late ! Love your journals, I start but never finish! Happy woyww901 ((Lyn)) I think I'm #17