Wednesday, September 13, 2023

WOYWW #745

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Well, the heat wave is over, it's now chilly! Waking up to 15°C, and single digits overnight. I can deal with this! It does warm up a bit through the day, just enough to be very pleasant on the porch during wine time!

Here is my desk this morning, I was working on this page at 2am because I couldn't sleep! And then I had to come in and check on it in the morning because I couldn't remember what I did!

This is in my Donna Downey journal that I have been working in off and on for a few years now. I think I have 2 pages left. Each page has a little insert that is fun. Here are my last few pages as if you were looking at it left to right:





And of course, I'm still making paper dolls, and mermaids too! I think a lot of people are taking Megan Quillan's Paper Doll Compedium course, which is why we are seeing so many of them around. They are so much fun - and addicting!
(I think we will be seeing more of this guy!)




This one is a stamp that a friend gave me:




And last but not least I'm making some fall fodder. I think acorns would be fun to make!

No kitty pics today, but Mittsy does not like this cooler weather. She has been in and out many times this morning, I'm thinking she comes in, warms up then wants to go out again! Hope you are all having wonderful weather  wherever you are, and have a great crafty week!

PS: I LOVE Lynne Parella face stamps, but I can't get them here without paying a small fortune. Does anyone have any? If so, please contact me (don't worry I don't want to buy them off you!) Thanks in advance 

9 comments:

Helen said...

great journal pages Linda. glad you are still able to enjoy wine on the porch! Happy WOYWW. Helen #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Great journal pages and your paper dolls are lovely. it made me smile thinking of you having wine time. It would have to be a cup of tea for me. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am in LOVE with these journal pages. They are amazing. As a fellow lover of collage fodder, I adore all the fodder you have included in your pages. I really like the autumn fodder you created. You are so clever when it comes to that fodder.

Like you, I also remember the days when we sent books around in a round robin. Then the postage got too expensive. My last round robin cost me over $40.00 (USD) in postage. I stopped after that. I started a group who sent tip-ins so a few of us could still play. A LOT less cost, too.

Meows to Mittsy and Inky from the boys.

My friend and co-administrator at Art Journal Journey (Chris) sent me from England some Lynne Parella faces. They are beautiful red rubber and are made by Paper Artsy. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh! you are funny, sleep crafting by the sound of it. Loving the journal pages. I have some Lynne Parella stamps but not used them for ages and can't quite remember what I've got so I'll have a look hopefully in time for next week. The new Fodder looks useful, can't wait to see how you use it. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

BJ said...

Oh I do love all the the fodder on your pages. I really ought to make some more myself. Hugs BJ#1

Mary Anne said...

I have a few LP stamps and will happily stamp them for you - they are older Paper Artsy ones and not faces alone. Have you seen the new Zinski Tribe stamps from Funky Fossil? They aren't quite like the LP ones but I think they have a similar vibe, kinda. Also https://web.archive.org/web/20080708004500/http://www.theenchantedgallery.com/paperdolls.html has some great paper doll templates!

Happy lovely day late WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really enjoyed having a good look at your journal pages, they’re so varied! I like the paper dolls very much and anything with Groucho Marx on can’t be bad, lol! I hope you get some answers for the stamps question you asked, can’t help there I’m afraid. I am enjoying the lower temps too, last week was unbearable in the UK!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous pages Linda and love the TH Snarky comment with the Groucho Marx doll. Sorry I don't have any of those stamps. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

rose said...

So much wonderful creative expression here - wow!