Wednesday, April 12, 2023

WOYWW #723

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Another lovely Spring day! Today is SIL's birthday, I made him a card and forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well.

Iwas busy all weekend with DD and GD, and I'm now sick. It seems to happen every time. 😒So I haven't done anything yet this week. But I do have my desk:


Which doesn't look like much as the last thing I made on it was SIL's birthday card. Hopefully I can do something today.

But here are some Easter pics! The Easter Bunny brings everyone a basket!

Jasper got some bunny ears...



and a new dress which she loved...

And she helped to make the Deviled Eggs with her mom...


And her favourite thing to do was play Grandma's piano! It is an electric piano and has tons of demo tracks which she loves to play!


Well that's it for me today, back off to rest and recuperate! Hopefully I will feel more my self soon. Have a wonderful Spring week,



10 comments:

Annie said...

Really sorry to hear you're poorly...hope you're feeling much better very soon. How lovely to see the little one sat at the piano...such a cutie.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Crafting With Jack said...

Sorry to hear you are poorly, I hope the fluffy bunny is giving you plenty of hugs x Angela #15

Helen said...

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you get better soon. Love the photos of Jasper, she's growing up so fast, and looks at home at the piano! Helen #1 (thanks for visiting)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m sorry you’re poorly, I think when your system is low every bug jumps on you. Hope you feel better soon. Those pictures of Jasper are so cute, she’s not a bab6 anymore!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sorry I'm a bit late today. Loving the Easter pics and hope you're feeling better soon. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x7x

Marit said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick, hope you feel better today! Jasper looks adorable with the ears... great pictures! Enjoy your day dear, hug from Holland. Marit #12

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh no, a lovely few days with the baby gal should not have the price of being poorly after, feel better soon. Jaspers growing like a little weed now isn’t she, and those adorable straight up pigtails - too cute! Hope you feel up to some playtime at your desk very soon, the kitties won’t know what to do of you’re out of routine!

Mary Anne said...

Yeah, it seems to be the inevitable follow-up to a lovely visit. Kids are little germ factories LOL! They need to be to get that immune system revved up but it is NOT fun for the adults in their orbit. Isn't she getting BIG! So cute too. Feel better soon and Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (4)

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do hope you are feeling better soon Linda. Love the pictures of Jasper! Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Kelly said...

Good morning, Linda.
I hope this visit finds you feeling much better. Kids are such a joy. Looks like Easter with Grandma was perfect!

Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17