Wednesday, August 10, 2022

WOYWW #688

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! I am writing today on a beautiful sunny and cool morning! Only 19°C! We did get a few days of very hot and humid weather, but that is gone now. My walk this morning will be very nice!

My desk today (taken last night)


This is my Fodder Keeper, I had just glued in the spine and was letting it dry. Here it is this morning nice and dry and ready for the next step. I just started Fodder School #1, and this was the first project.



I also made some watercolour fodder this week:


And the pages to go inside my Fodder Keeper:




I've been going on walks lately and trying to pay attention, to observe, and here are a few things I found:

Do you see it? I had to go back and take a picture! What does it look like to you? 

And I couldn't believe I found this leaf, there were no other yellow or orange leaves around, or in any of the trees. I found the rock near the lake along with a million other rocks!

And here at home, one of our daily visitors...


And my "Grotto" has become "Zen"...


Well, that's it for me, the cats are out enjoying the summer weather, and I will be going for my walk soon. I wonder what I will find today? I hope all of you have a wonderful week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!





8 comments:

Helen said...

hope the walk was good - 19 sounds just right, eve a little cool!! were getting up into the mid-high 30's this week (yuck) never mind, roll on winter!! your Fodder Keeper looks great. have a great week Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lucky for you it's been a scorcher her again today and looks like it's going to continue. I will be pleased when it cools down. i look forward to seeing the Fodder Keeper progress. I often see things in the path as we go round the park. This one looks like a Moose's head to me. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Sarah Brennan said...

I rather envy you 19 degrees Linda as it is rather too hot for me in the high 20s/low 30s here at the moment. SOme great nature walks and finds. Loving how the fodder folder is coming on. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I wish I was with you, 19 degrees sounds bliss, I hate this heat, 34 at the moment. You’ve been busy crafting, it’s too hot to do much today, maybe I’ll get more done next week.
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm thought a mouse and tail then wasn’t sure on path shadow thing.. funny like imaging things shakes in clouds. Your fodder book cover is beautiful it’s going to be a real work of art.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Shakes = shapes

Mary Anne said...

Love your fodder keeper. I am still tempted by the whole class but not pulled the trigger yet...Oh and heart shaped rocks!! My son and I used to collect them every walk we went on. It was "our thing" and I am always still on the lookout for them. Only 19 degrees?? Lucky you. Although the downstairs of our house never really got above 23, and did go down under 20 at night, the upstairs was more like 27 or 28 degrees and outside? mid-30s for like 4 days. Thank goodness it was cool at night. I will be very happy for the rain.
Glad you enjoyed your hols!
Happy lay WOYWW
Mary Anne (2)

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your fodder keeper- wish I had time to join these classes - to much going on! We've just reached the end of another heat wave here, sunshine every day has been great but there has been very little breeze to go along with it. Loving your photos, hugs, Chrisx #17