Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mid-July

Boy this summer is going by fast - and I haven't even really had a holiday yet, despite school being over since the end of June! I have to help at the Summer camp next week again (cooking week). My DD came to visit this weekend to celebrate her dad's birthday! I love when she comes to visit!


At our favourite place for lunch - Pan Chancho!





Birthday dinner in Gananoque- CJ's escargot, spinach & goat cheese in filo appetizer!


and my low-carb dinner-Rack of lamb with ratatoullie



Happy Birthday!


My favourite flowers were on the table!



Ron's Birthday Card




I also made some "Dots" ATCs for my Art For the creative Mind group. 
We were to use heat embossing as well as dots.




The background was made with Punchinello and embossed. The bottom image is from alteredpages.com.



Here is my swap card made for my Stampscapes Group. It was a transportation swap.

Tim Holtz car and words

Well, that's it for now. Today is my last day with CJ, so I plan to enjoy it! Hope you enjoy your day too!


1 comment:

Marnie Blum said...

Great dots ATCs Linda!