Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 9

Joanne's contribution to our Twelve Days of Christmas swap was absolutely awesome! The amount of work that went into this was incredible! She must have started last January! here is the package:



And the present inside:


The cover seems to be felted. . .


with the journal inside! I expected the journal to be blank, but no. . .

Half of the journal was filled with awesome pages of illustrated quotes - beautiful!!



The other half was some blank and some pre-prepared pages. . .


I can't wait to finish this book!!

2 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

Linda thanks for you lovely comments about my journal gift and the beautiful post on your blog.

Marlene said...

Wow, Linda, what wonderful gifts you received! Good for you. I would like to know some info on the masks. I have never seen them. Could u tell me who makes them & what other styles they have?
Thank you & Happy New Year.
Marlene
txmdsides@cs.com