Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day






We woke up this morning to beautiful snow!! I felt nice and warm and cozy, and ready to create all day! I worked on my page for ABCanada (will post tomorrow), finished my Dictionary Page for my group that meets on Wednesday, and made a Mermaid from Somerset Gallery 2008.

This is my Dictioary page for an Altered Book Swap we do once a month. I had "B" and I chose "Blueprint". I was inspired by a Michelle Ward article in an old Somerset Studio, and I used Michelle's archetecture stamps on the page. It actually looks better in person, I think!


I also made this lovely Mermaid, using a template that I had bought years ago but rarely used. I had to draw the tail though, because the template had legs! Hopefully this will be our project on Wednesday and I will get to make more then!



This past Friday was my day to do ATC's for TIGAPF (Thank God It's Altered Pages Friday). I chose RETRO as my theme. It was hard breaking away from browns, swirls, vintage and crowns! We had to use an image from Altered Pages.


No comments: