Wednesday, June 02, 2021

WOYWW #626

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group! 


The 2nd of June already! I have taken a beginning of June photo here:

We have a lovely flowering bush that I can smell all the way up to our upstairs bathroom while I taking my bath! We lost a tree over the winter from this spot which was sad, it's much more open now on the corner.


Today's desk:

Some new journal pages:


The left side is a card (not the octopus though!) that a friend sent me on my birthday. I like to use cards I get in my journals!

And my June BUJO - I'm sure you can guess the theme!

This page still needs some work...



I have a different quote for each week



Mood and sleep, also recording when I'm in pain. I've stopped using my watch info for sleep, it's usually wrong.



I have found recording my dinners to be very helpful when I need to find, for example, the last time we had sausages for dinner! I need to keep my calories between the 2 red lines.

Well that's about it for today. I'm hoping to get around to more people next week, I apologize for being remiss. My leg has been extremely painful, so I'm doing a lot of resting, and my computer keeps crashing when I want to get things done. Thankfully I will be going to the physiotherapist next week and hopefully things will get better. My hubby keeps telling me I need a new computer, we will see...

Mittsy and Inky have found a nest of baby mice somewhere in the house, and have brought us two just this morning. Sad for the babies, but I really don't want mice in the house.

I will leave you with a picture Mittsy making friends with our next door neighbor, Loki. He's a beautiful cat, very passive for a male. But he had also found a mouse in the yard, and was playing with it, and wouldn't let Mittsy near it. His Mom said "Loki! Share!" I said, laughing, "Cat's don't share!". Anyway, they seem to be friends, and Mittsy can easily climb over the fence to his yard.

Have a wonderful June week everyone! 
Mittsy and Inky say "Meow!"



9 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, I have to be honest I've been out Lol! We have a friend who is going into hospital soon and our little group of retired teachers just wanted to wish her all the best so we sat and had coffee but I'm back now. Loving the photographs of the garden and the journal pages too. I shouldn't worry about the mice there are too many any way so if the cats sort a few that's got to be good. When my hubby was at home their cat used to bring them in the house as though she thought the family might like them too! Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely week too. Angela x13x

Helen said...

the idea of mice - dead or alive - is not a good one! hope Mittsy and Inky get them all and they don't come back..... your BUJO looks to be very useful and I love the pages. Have a good week. helen #1

Empire of the Cat said...

Cats don't share, it's true lol. I have to say though,only suicidal mice would want to live in a house where there are cats, mine were very good at keeping the mouse population down to zero lol poor little mice babies though :( Happy Woyww! Elle #27, EOTC

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sorry to read you have been in pain with your leg Linda as i've not been around for a few weeks I hope all will be well with it soon. You really are making good use of your Bujo, I smiled about the sausages. I'm sure the cats will do a grand job of keeping those mice at bay.
Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Sarah Brennan said...

I hope the physiotherapy helps with the leg Linda. Love the butterfly themed pages for this month in your BUJO. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, Linda, hate to think of you in pain, I hope the physio session will really help. A lovely shot of your porch, how often do you use the hammock? I guess it’s not a sensible thing to get in and out of with a painful leg. It’s something missing from my little garden, something scented so well, how lovely. Considering you say you haven’t been much at your desk, gracious, you’ve got a lot done. You have the time management skill that I very severely lack!

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you will be feeling better soon...

Love the journal pages especially the first (really liked to colours!)
I think butterflies...

Happy WOYWW!
Susan #17

Shoshi said...

I love your butterfly pages, Linda! One can never have enough butterflies, wouldn't you agree? Sweet about Mittsy. You are right, kitties don't share! Our two have had a few spats over the past few days, the last being over the kitty throw! I told Lily to share with her sister. Sorry to hear you are suffering with such a painful leg - hope you recover soon. Thank you for your visit and for your kind words and good wishes for my recovery. Just have to get my head down and plough ahead with everything that they throw at me now!

Happy belated WOYWW and cuddles for Inky and Mittsy,
Shoshi xxx

Spyder said...

I did pop in last week, but my comment didn't go! I think it was because either blogger had problems or...I know we did too! I hate it when the internet stops!
The cats look like they are having fun! Mr Jinx has a girlfriend...I'm not sure if she's a stray as she hisses and runs away, but will meow for food! Jinx likes to watch her and put her off! Happy Very Late last weeks woyww ((Lyn)) #19