Wednesday, February 03, 2021

WOYWW #609

 Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed! 

Hello to all my wonderful friends! I am very excited that on Friday, my blog will be 16 years old! So hard to believe I've been blogging that long!  Not sure, if anything, what I will do that day...

Anyway, once again the cloud is not working, and the photos I took for todays post did not show up on my computer as they should. They probably will when I finish writing this blog! But I had to send them by messenger to myself, which means I can't edit them at all :-(. So we will just have to make do today.

My cold desk (in the freezing cold room of my house)


Not a lot different from last week, still stamping Dylusions images on sticker paper to use in my Bullet journal.

My warm desk (where there is a heating vent at my feet!)


Today Mittsy is in the hammock, but later on it will be Inky. They are so good at sharing! You can see my Bullet Journal (Bujo), and my boxes of markers and coloured pencils. To the right is a square basket which is my garbage, and on top of that is my Dylusions sticker book. The little cat box holds little coloured post it tabs for my menu planning pages. And it's snowing outside, and -10°C. So the cats will not go outside today!

I did make a tag, #4, for my 52 tag project. The theme was "red".


Here are my 3 new small dies, one I used on the tag. They are hard to see, but there are birds on a wire, and a row of flowers, as well as the reeds.


I mostly been working on my Bujo, and I think February is just about finished:

Daily pages


My "gratitude" page


My sleep tracker page



Calories page


My mood tracker page, I will colour in one leaf every day


An Activity tracker page for me and my DD


And this is today's, to make sure I do all these things everyday. I have two unlabeled ones, any suggestions?

I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos, I guess they didn't travel too well in Messenger. Making these pages was fun and funky, and I know we have at least one more Dylusions fan in this group!

Hopefully there will be more action at my cold desk next week, maybe I will find a heater somewhere...

I hope everyone is well, warm and safe, and maybe even vaccinated! Not here yet, it will be awhile...have a wonderful week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!






15 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Linda. My goodness - what a lot you keep track of each day! I think I would fall t the first hurdle... No good at keeping a diary at all. They are lovely new dies - I hope you enjoy using them. Looks like you have a fair amount of snow out there in your garden.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your journal is lovely I can see why you enjoy it so much and the tag is beautiful too! Wow, -10 is chilly, I’d be sitting with my feet by a heat vent too,that’s for sure! No wonder the cats don’t want to go outside.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Helen said...

I love your Bujo! I don't do enough to document, I don't think, day to day (my sleep tracker would be very monotonous - wake several times a night... lol!) love the red tag. take care and stay warm! think that's more important than safe this week!! Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh wow Linda! you are good at filling that lot in every day. It looks really cold where you are but it looks like Mittsy has the right idea sitting by the window and looking out at the garden probably wishing for spring to come. Have a lovely creative week and happy woyww, Angela x16x

Chana Malkah said...

Love your Bujo spreads! I track pretty much everything, too. My SIL thinks my habit tracking is far too involved, but it keeps me on point.

I can track most habits on my daily page, but then I have individual pages for every habit. By the time I get through recording, the guilt I feel is enough to make me go grab a bottle of water and add a few extra steps to my day! :D)

Your new embossing strips are nice! You will get a lot of use out of those!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, #32

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great idea your Bujo is, fab way to keep focused on the things you love. I'd love to do something like this but time just isn't there for me, I can just about managed to document in my one page a day planner. It's all looking great, maybe time for exercise (walks) or a little meditation could take up the extra boxes?? Make it something for you. I really love the idea of a heater by my feet whilst crafting, nice view too. Stay warm.. Happy WoywW Tracey #35 x

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous journal pages Linda. How about puzzle for a daily item - it could be a few pieces in a jigsaw or a SUdoku or crossword or word puzzle. Meow to Inky and Mittsy - stay warm. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

Mary Anne said...

Your bujo is coming along amazing! Love it. I couldn't do it 'tho. I don't have the sticktoitivness! The point is YOU enjoy doing it and WE enjoy seeing it! Match made in heaven. The tag, now that is more my style. Lovely.

Now I have to go back and figure out how old MY blog is...

hope you had a Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Morti said...

oooh, cold weather indeed!

A category for that page could be water consumption? Recording that you've drunk enough that day. Love how your BuJo is coming out - I've got a couple of pages which I use in my filofax...

Morti x #24

Karen said...

Hi! that's too cold brrr ~ love the kitty hammock! I might have to look for one...do they come in large? mojo is a big boy! Your Bujo is looking great & I like your red tag :) Enjoy the weekend ahead and stay warm! Love,Karen#27

Shoshi said...

Oooh Linda, I love your journal pages, especially those funky little birds with shoes on! It's gorgeous. I can't see it very clearly, but your little cat box looks like one I gave my hubby years ago. He keeps his little mending kit in it. Mittsy looks so cute sitting in the hammock. I am glad the two of them are good at sharing. Our two are pretty good too and like to cuddle up together (as you will have seen!) and they each have their own separate favourite places too. They have occasional little spats (sibling rivalry) but they always kiss and make up.

Congratulations on 16 years of blogging! I started in 2010 with my old blog, which I had to give up because Blogger managed to lose 8 years' worth of photos and it was just too much work to get them all back again although I did make a start. I've been on Wordpress for nearly 2 years now which I find hard to believe! How time flies.

Hope you are managing to keep warm. It's really not cold here at the moment - where we live is called the English Riviera and we have palm trees! It's very mild. The rest of the country has to be more or less snowed up before we get any!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the kitty hammock, wonder if I can get my fur baby to use one, sometimes Dolly feels quite left out when I am in my craft room. How about exercise and water? I know I don’t drink enough water and with my health problems any exercise is limited, but they are both good goals to have. A belated visit I know, but I had one today so I checked back to see if I had missed anybody x Angela 17

Susan Renshaw said...

16 years of blogging - brilliant!!
Love all the ideas in your journal - that should keep you busy!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
Susan #8
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

My name is Cindy said...

Sorry I'm so late! Congrats on the 16 years blogging - will have to check mine, though these days I only really use it for WOYWW. Love all your projects. I had to smile after you explained your hot cold rooms - I am in my COLD craft room today! (But I'm puttng the little heater on now!!) Stay well, stay safe, Cindy xx

Shoshi said...

Hi Linda, thanks for your return visit. Funny what you said about seeing Inky in my kitty throw - I was thinking that I was beginning to see some of my favourite online kitties in there! e.g. Oreo, Inky and Mittsy, Thea etc. It's really fun. I know our 2 kitties would love a cuddle from you through the computer screen! You wouldn't believe how soft Lily's fur is... it got that way over the space of only about 3 days when she was starting to lose her kitten fluff. Ruby isn't nearly so soft. They are very camouflaged in the garden despite being silver tabbies and not brown ones. I am amazed at how accommodating your kitties are re the seating arrangements. Ours have a sense of entitlement, especially with the posh new furniture, and only move under protest!

See you tomorrow!
Shoshi x #15