Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just want to wish all the wonderful Canadians I know Happy Thanksgiving! And all the lovely Americans I know - Happy Columbus Day (although I don't think there's any turkey involved. . .!)  So glad to have my wonderful daughter back home for the weekend, the best part of Thanksgiving!

Some more Fall pics!




 





And another journal page:


August 9 - I thought I journal in all the Frame stamps I have! My fav was the magnifying glass!


And my "F" page in my ABC quote book:

Forgive others. not because they deserve it, but because you deserve peace.

Amen.

Have everything I need for Turkey Day! Hope you do too!
Love you all,






1 comment:

Daniella said...

I love the luscious reds in your foliage!!
Your art journal work is fantastic!
Thanks for visiting me this weekend!!
xxDaniella