Saturday, March 20, 2010

More cards

Here's another Stampscapes card I made yesterday:

 The skeleton angel is from Meer Image.

A little while ago my friend Therese at Art-just do it! 
sent me some lovely paper that she bought on her trip to England. I made several cards for my Stamping Club using the paper as the background:


strange looking - distorted - don't know how that happened!



Thanks for the paper Therese!


After a week of sun and warmer weather, we are back to miserable! At least no snow. . .yet!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All beautiful and that top scene seems to come alive on the card its stunning
hugs June xx

Therese said...

Great cards, Linda! Really loving your Stampscapes cards!!

HUGS

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

BlueRidgeLady said...

These stampscape cards you are making are beautiful! Hope your back is feeling better these days! Thank you so much for the lovely and thoughtful award! So sweet of you to think of me! Hugs to ya xoxoxox

Unknown said...

The cards are really cool. I especially like the skeleton in the moonlight with its wings partially hidden behind the trees.