Thursday, December 31, 2009

Days 10-12

Sorry this has taken so long! I dropped my camera on Christmas Day - broke the lens - unfixable - AAAAAHHHH!!!! Had to buy a new one. Took ages to figure out how to load the photos to the computer. But here we are now, and if you haven't seen these on someone else's site already, here they are!


Day 10 pressie was from Carol A. Absolutely stunning!



 

 
 Isn't this gorgeous?

Thank you Carol!

Day 11 was me, here is what I sent to everyone:





 
A Steampunk Christmas doll!

I hope everyone liked it!

And this is what I got from Mary-Beth





Beautiful!!! Made from a coaster. Great idea!

Thank you Mary-Beth!!

And finally, day 12, a giftie from Kristie



 
What could it be?




It's a Tea Book!!! This is so wonderful! I'm going to take it to school with me and use it for my lunchttime tea break! Yay!

Thank you Kristy!! 


A BIG thank you to everyone who participated in the 12 days of Christmas Swap. Can't wait for next year's!!



DH and I went out for my birthday (Jan 1) dinner to Red Lobster tonight. Very special for us because DD is allergic to lobster, and this is the only time we go! The meal was delicious - shrimp, crab, lobster, with scallops for the appetizer. M-m-m-! Waiting for the kids to come home from their dinner so we can have MORE shrimp!! 

I wish for everyone to have a wonderful and loving night tonight, and for an incredible 2010! Let's make this the best year yet!

Happy New Year!

No comments: