Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Rolodex Swap

I have finished my cards for the Byhand Rolodex Quotes Swap. I did it in "serendipity" style. I know there's a new name for this, but I can't remember what it is! I decorated a page, then cut out the Rolodex shapes from it, then added my quote and extras. So they are all the same, but all different!




I used Ranger distress inks, Hero Arts script, Stamper's Anon. and gel.a.tins "Spiral Symphony" (one of my favorite set of stamps). I generated the quote on the computer, and the raised dots are all Pebeo Metal Touch. The hearts and stars are all grunge paper shapes by Ranger.

4 comments:

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

These are very cool--why I have never considered rolodex cards as something to play art with I have no idea.
Yours are gorgeous.

Yogi said...

very nice. The background is wonderful too.

okanagan_spirit said...

I love the backgounds Linda, I sure wish I had been able to join the swap.

Tolegranny said...

These are great Linda.