Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fairy Life Tip-In


I am in a Tip-In swap with my Altered Pages yahoo group. I love these because we are making altered books without having to send the books through the mail ($$$!). I also like them because of the challenges that they bring. This tip-in theme was Fairy Life. I usually start with a quote, and I found a rather long one by Robert Louis Stevenson online. I only used the first 2 stanzas, and they worked perfectly. The two Altered Pages fairies I found had elements of purple in them, so that is where the purple background came from. I finished it last night, but it needed something else. Today I found the little jewelled flowers (OK, I am a sucker for jewels!) at the dollar store, and they were perfect!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

This is gorgeous, Linda!
I love anything with Faeries, so this really appealed to me. And like you, I am a sucker for anything with jewels and sparkles!

Great work!