Saturday, February 18, 2006


The colours I used on this page were from a challenge on one of my Yahoo groups. The moderator had 100 numbered colors, and we were to choose 3 numbers at random, then look to see what the colors were, and use them in a composition. Mine were lime green, ultramarine blue, and silver. I used the colors I had that were the closest to those colors. I made little worm like people with wings, very wierd! The page on the right used the same colors, but put onto the page with a credit card.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Nice spread. I like the way the main design is more than one page wide with the other side cooridinating.

The idea for the challenge is a cool one too. What group was it?

Kathleen Pequignot said...

Linda, this came out nice. I especially like the way your group had this color challenge. It sounds like fun. :)

Gina said...

I love the colors and the layout, so pretty! I really love your backgrounds. You give me lots of ideas, thanks!

Bianca said...

This is beautiful-i love the white it really pops!