Wednesday, April 17, 2024

WOYWW #776

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all experiencing a lovely Spring! It has come a bit early to us here, our daffodils are already blooming, the grass is nice and green, but it's still fairly chilly (8°C this morning). Mittsy still refuses to go out for more than a minute or so, but Inky is out every day.

Here is my desk this morning. I have started on my Fodder School 1 lesson for May, another collage lesson, by Laura Dame. She has us doing a lot of geli prints to start off, a bit more advanced than the last month's lesson




I now have a box full of these! I think I will work on them for one more day then go on to the next step.

I have also still been busy with my little card collages:






I really like these, I may make more!

And 2 journal pages this week:



I used my new Megan Quinlan Washi Tape and stencil for this one. I've never had such beautiful Washi Tape!

Well, that's it for me today, the kitties say "meow" to their kitty cousins out there, and have a great week!



9 comments:

Helen said...

Your collages and journal pages are great! Our spring has been cold and wet mostly and I am sick of it! Happy WOYWW Helen #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages. I really hope the weather improves soon. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabullous work. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Mary Anne said...

every week I see you working on your FS classes and I am reminded I really, REALLY need to attack them and soon. I really should devote a week to browsing thru all the seasons of FS and making it a point to do my most favourite classes first. Then I won't feel so behind! Love your samples, and is that your Fodder Keeper I spy? Lovely colours!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

BJ said...

Your little card collages are adorable. love the first one, I sighed when I scrolled to it as it just hit the spot for me. Been copying some of your doodles to give me inspiration, just love what you do. Hugs BJ#4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, I am so loving your cards. I am getting a bit obsessed with collage at the moment and these are right up my street. I'm not at all surprised with all those Gelli prints. When I start with the Gelli plate I just can't stop. I have to restrict the number of sheets of paper and stop when they are gone. Have a good week. Hugs Angela x11x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Looks like you really have been having fun, some great collages papers and lots of other great things. Enjoy ... cold here again.

Kathryn Frantz said...

Hi, Linda!

Great picture of you on your blog!

Interested by your gelli plate work. What is the next step? I have a couple of them but only used them in the demo class. Hooked me in and I bought them, for someday. . .

Hope you are having a good week! Sorry to be so slow.

Kathryn #19

KellysCreativeDreams said...

Hi Linda!
Way late this week but I've been busy.
I love how you're making time to play and taking lessons in things. I want to get back to my gelli plate.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17