Wednesday, July 19, 2023

WOYWW #737

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and staying out of the heat! We have been enjoying relatively cool weather, mostly 20°-29°, lots of rain, everything is beautifully green and lush.  I have lots to show you today, as I wasn't able to post photos last week.

Here is my desk Tuesday morning, not showing much, just a bunch of leftover things from my Fodder School Challenges:


And here are my Fodder School Challenge Projects so far, There are 2 so far I opted not to do, but may do later on
Day 1: Tiffany Sharpe watercolour leaf fodder

Day 2: I skipped, it was covering a notebook or journal with collage
Day 3: Floating Words, Alison Bomber, hopefully you can see the words "floating"





Day 4: Started but didn't finish, no photo (didn't like it to be truthful)
Day 5: Mixed Media Tokens, Kecia Deveney, showing the process






These were fun, I only did a few, but will continue on!

Day 6-skipped, will come back to it later (making printed ribbons)
Day 7-Gratitude Medals, Jennifer Wilkin Pennick


Day 8 was yesterday, I will try and make it today, it's a little tag book by Megan Quinlan
Day 9 is today, I probably won't get to it until Thursday!

In my journal I played with one of my favourite stamps by Meer Image. 
 I turned her into a mermaid! And I am ready to make more!

And this one has a Steampunk head!

Well I'm sure you are overloaded by now, I leave you with a photo of my Mom and me at our weekly lunch, at our favourite Vietnamese restaurant!

Have a great week!



10 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great projects. Now I'm feeling guilty as I joined the Fodder School and just havn't had time to make anything. Loving the photo of you and your mum too. Wishing you a very happy and creative WOYWW, Angela x8x

Helen said...

I enjoyed looking at your fodder school projects very much - like Angela I didn't sign up cos I knew I'd never take part/keep up. the photo of you and your mum is lovely! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awww, great pic of you and your mum, the lunch sounds yum! Wow, youv’e been busy crafting this week. Some lovely things especially the watercolour flowers and leaves, gorgeous!
Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely photograph of you and your mother. You have been busy with the fodder school. Love the circles and the watercolour leaves. I did some stripy paper too. Always great to watch and learn. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Spyder said...

I'm just sooo pleased I can link up and comment, as its been months not being able to see Stamping grounds mr liny at last I've found a way! (fingers crossed it will last!)Nice to see all your fodder stuff. A couple of woywwers were on about that today, lovely pic of you and mum. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW ((Lyn))#7

Anne said...

Lots of mentions re Fodder School, no idea about it, must look. Lovely photo of you and your mum. Miss mine so much. Our eldest son and family are in Vietnam on holiday. Anne x 18

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I watched the first two videos. I want to try the flowers from day 1 and I LOVE the cover of that book. However, I won't use it as a cover, but as backgrounds for projects. Still need to watch Alison's and the rest of the fodder challenges. I know BJ is doing all of them, too. I hope you continue to make the rest of these fodder challenges. Personally, I think I like last year's Fodder School better than this year's. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Sending hugs to your fur babies from my fur babies. Lovely photo of you and your mom.

Christine said...

Great results so far from the fodder course, the medals are super!
Lovely photo, sending a virtual hug to your Mom.
Christine #17

Mary Anne said...

Really enjoying FC this year, although like you I skipped a few (ok, maybe more that you did!) and while I have not done every one, I have watched all the videos, even those that I am well aware of how to accomplish (like the notebook covering)and saved a few for later. I will do the foliage once I finish my ICADs, and another little book project I have simmering in the background. and might even pull the trigger on FS this year. I'm a bit gun-shy, as the last time I opted to do an expensive class I was so sorely disappointed when I saw the actual classes I never logged back in again - they were just awful. Not papercraft, knitting, but it totally put me off. I still have time.... :D

Happily a bit better for WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Spyder said...

You keep getting put into my spam box, so have only just seen your comment! I think I might have to have a look at this fodder, a few woywwers were talking about it... sure I've been here yesterday but knowing me probaly forgot to press the post button! Happy WOYWW!? (Lyn)) #7