Wednesday, June 21, 2023

WOYWW #733

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Happy first day of Summer! We finally have some summer heat, it was so cold last week, it is welcome!

I am slowly getting back to "normal", but I still have to take rest days. Here is my desk this morning:


My little journal is drying, otherwise not much to see...

here is my little journal page, I used up the rest of the hexagons that were sitting on my desk:



and I finished this journal page:


I did have a busy week, I met my 14 month old great great nephew who lives in France, and last night I went to a potluck with about 50 people who belong to my Shout Sister's Choir group, and we all sang together after we ate. It was a lot of fun, as I haven't been able to sing for the last couple of months.


              Our choir director!

Mittsy had an encounter with a fox a couple of days ago, and held her own very well!

That's it for me! Inky and Mittsy say "meow" and I say have a great week!





7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

So glad your health is still heading the right way Linda and that you are able to enjoy singing again. How lovely to have such a get together of the generations. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah#3

Helen said...

Glad you are recovering and the singing sounds good. Happy WOYWW helen #2

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice to read your health is slowly improving. I really like your lovely journal spread. I also like the quote, too. How nice you got to sing with your local singing group. that must have been uplifting.

Good for Mittsy holding her own. Meows to Inky and Mittsy from Bleubeard and Squiggles. Happy WOYWW from # 1.


Mary Anne said...

Sorry you are still not felling fully well, but glad it seems to be on the upswing. OMG Mittsy and a FOX?! That sounds terrifying. I doubt my pretty Poppy would come out on top of that encounter. Good on your girl! I love your little journal (reminds me of my Journal Petite... who was that? Ah Alisa Burke! It was a fun class with lots of great ideas I've never seen before. I think she might be doing a 2nd one. I'll look forward to seeing more of your.
Happy (late, cause I was knitting) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Crafting With Jack said...

Rest days are good, lets you recharge while you are recovering. Great journaling and that quote is awesome. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

BJ said...

I'm so living in the wrong place, far too hot here in the UK for me. Never thought those words would be in the same sentence (UK & too hot) LOL. Oh my word about your Dad's passing. Mine died whist we were still travelling to see him in hospital, he'd already "gone" by the time they let me see his body, it was like seeing an empty shell on the seashore. I just said, "That's not my Dad - he's gone!" Anyway the anniversary won't actually fall on Father's day for another 5+ years, he actually died on a Thursday.
Anyway I digress, loving your journal pages, especially the TIME sentiment. It's lovely meeting up with true friends after years and it being like yesterday. Love how you have used up your hexagons, that's what journalling is all about methinks. Hugs BJ#6

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is a good news post, I'm so glad to read you're improving! Sounds like a great night with the choir, bet it did you no end of good. I love the stamp you used on the little journal page, kmake your mark' is such an encouragement don't you think. I LOVE the TWilliams quote you used in your bigger journal, it's just made a great page. Keep being sensible about getting better, lots of rests as needed! Xx