Wednesday, November 29, 2023

WOYWW #756

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! Today will be short and sweet, as I haven't done anything in my art room since last Thursday! Here is my desk this morning, a big difference from last week!

All ready to go for another round of card making!
We spent the weekend in Toronto and Niagara Falls for an annual party of our University friends - our 49th year!
In Toronto, DD got the Christmas Tree set up and when Jasper got home from school she was delighted! We then decorated the tree to her specifications of course!


She's getting so big!

And here is Mittsy, lounging around now that it's too cold to go outside, although Inky braves it for short periods of time!


So that's it for me today! Inky and Mittsy say "meow"! Have a wonderful week!


11 comments:

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Linda, I’m glad you’re enjoying my book! Jasper looks great with her tree and Mittsy is very sensible, Gracie says as she does the same. Bella doesn’t stay out for long.
I’ve added your email to my comments.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Can't believe how big Jasper is getting Linda - they grow so fast. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

Oh my word how fast is Jasper growing!! the tree looks great. I still haven't made room for one here, that must be my mission for next year! The salvias are soft, you're right to think so from the photo. Take care and happy WOYWW Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Jasper is growing so fast, she'll soon be as tall as the tree! Mittsy is very sensible unlike my two young dogs. They have had a trim but they still want to stay out in the garden and play even though it's been freezing cold today. Take care and happy woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Crafting With Jack said...

Jasper is lovely and growing fast. She must be getting excited about Christmas. Take care and Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a great reunion, super place to meet.
Loving the start of Christmas things being done
Have a great week
Christine # 13

BJ said...

Lovely tree, nice to surprise Jasper. Hugs BJ#12

Mary Anne said...

Such sweet kitties and a lovely wee girlie too! The tree is looking fab and a weekend in Niagara Falls sounds like bliss. Bet it was cold there for sure - not as bad here, but Poppy looks longingly at the catio without ever really chirping for the window t be opened. She knows she will wait for Spring!
Happy (late) WOYWW!Maybe you will get to crafting soon. I missed it a lot when I was away :D
Mary Anne (5)

Spyder said...

I wanted to get the Christmas tree down for the 1st, but I have two dogs coming to stay and it will be choas! I have to get up into the attic, (thank you John for thinking of me, and putting in an electric ladder!) open the christmas trees very taped up box, and then throw each branch down the ladder, one bit at a time, takes ages....as do the dec's...Thank you for stopping by, sorry I'm so late, and once more...you were in spam again, but I found you! Happy Late WOYWW!?((Lyn))#17

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Kyla said...

ooh wow Jasper is growing and I love that tall thin tree. thanks for visting my desk already
kyla