Wednesday, November 08, 2023

WOYWW #753

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello! What a difference a week makes! Last week we had snow, this week it's a gorgeous sunny day (but cold-below 0°). Here's the view out my art room window this morning:

And here is my desk this morning:

I haven't got much to show this week because my mojo kind of went on a holiday, hopefully it will be back soon! But I did finish the opening page of my new journal, and got the next page ready for something, I don't know yet!


While I was taking the photos, Inky and Mittsy were playing...

Cats are so much fun! Well that's it, Inky and Mittsy say "meow" and I say have a lovely crafty week!


10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m glad you linked up anyway as the pic of the cats made me laugh a lot, I remember my two doing that when younger! Nice journal pages too, we can’t be on top form all the time.
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Glenda said...

What a fun post my friend and to finish it off that sweet kitty! I like cats but my yorkies do not. I can just say Kitty, Kitty, Kitty and they go nuts. Thing is they have never come in contact with a cat! Have a great rest of the week!
Glenda #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the photo of Inky and Mittsy playing paw tag under the door Linda. Hope the mojo comes back soon! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

I like the start of the latest journal page. hope your mojo comes back soon. Happy WoyWW Helen #2

Empire of the Cat said...

Your desk looks very busy and interesting, lots of things to look at. Cats are awesome, endless entertainment lol. They always do the paw under the door thing when we are in the bathroom haha. Happy WOYWW! Elle #10 this week

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, looks like the kitties are having fun. I often wonder what goes through their minds when they are playing. Loving the new journal pages too. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Annie said...

For once I've managed to pay you a visit...I rarely manage to visit those that pop in late so it's nice to see what you've been up to. Your cats have really made me chuckle.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Neet said...

Hi Linda, thanks for your input on my cards.
I love the left hand page in your journal, it actually does look quite windy so I think with a few leaves blowing about you can be complete.
Cats can be so funny, I miss my Tabitha who was a great little footballer despite looking like a pretty girl cat.
Hugs, Neet xx

Christine said...

I remember our cats doing that.... Really made me smile.... Happy days.
Love the journal pages
Christine # 15

1Red said...

I'm grateful for the clarity and coherence of your writing. Well done!