Wednesday, November 01, 2023

WOYWW #752

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! 


Here is the surprise we (and the Trick-or-Treaters) got last night(taken this morning, all the snow on the road has melted). We drove home from choir last night in a blizzard!

And here is Inky's take on the morning:


"Nope. leave me alone."

Well, here's my desk this morning:

I needed the tiny screwdriver to replace a battery in a ghost. Other than that not much going on!

But my new journal is finally finished and bound:


And here is the old one pretty much finished:

My last page of Journal #1, just needs some words:

And my first page of my new journal:

The half-moon idea is from Meaghan Quillan, I can't afford her stencils so I have to free hand mine, hopefully they will get better! Here's another half-moon:



Here is what Mittsy thought of the snow this morning:



"not a chance!"

Mittsy was very intent on watching the snow fall last night, I had to open the curtain a bit so she could get her head through...


Blogger is yet again not totally sure of what it's "Largest" font is...sorry for the different sizes!

We hope you have a lovely crafty week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow!"













9 comments:

Lynnecrafts said...

Inky and Mittsy have the right idea! Gracie stays in but Bella keeps going to the door in the hope that the weather has improved.
Your journal is looking beautiful and I love your half moon paintings
take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 2 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The cats made me laugh, I don’t blame them for not wanting to go out in the cold either! We’re waiting for a storm to hit after it’s come across the Atlantic, high winds and driving rain but no snow (hopefully!). You made me laugh out loud with Gnome in the Home, I’m definitely going to use that!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I had to go back and change the font size the other day, from large to large 🤣🤣. It worked!
Your moons are wonderful, I don’t think you need the stencil! Love all those oranges and reds on your journal page.
Keep warm and thank you again for the doll. x happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Helen said...

I'd stay indoors too... best place to watch the snow! I love the half-moon journal page! Have a happy WOYWW and a creative week Helen #5

Julia Dunnit said...

Ha, those reactions from Inky and Mittsy are a good match for mine too, the thought of that sort of cold right now does not please me! Brr! I wonder and hope that it didn't spoil any Halloween capers for the kids. I love the half moon idea, and I think your moons are really nice, you don't need a stencil particularly, huh. I'm liking the large font...it all came out in the same size throughout for me!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda. I'm here at last! As usual the boiler man didn't arrive until lunchtime and then I had to keep the dogs busy while hubby looked after him. By the time that was over and I caught up with a few other jobs it was evening, don't know where the time goes. The paper doll arrived today and she's lovely, thasnks. It looks rather cool where you are but guessing it will probably get worse. Hi I'm here at last! As usual the boiler man didn't arrive until lunchtime and then I had to keep the dogs busy while hubby looked after him. By the time that was over and I caught up with a few other jobs it was evening, don't know where the time goes. Wishing you a late but happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10xWishing you a late but happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits at the hotel. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Wonderful to see your journals. The half moon is very versatile. Snow! Thankfully we rarely get any here in Pembrokeshire. I used to love it as a child, but now I just worry about falling and cold really doesn't suit me. Ali x #14

My name is Cindy said...

Love your journals and that you 'free handed' - nothing wrong with that!! I would certainly be hunkering down if that was here, I never go out in the snow unless I really have to. Happy (late) WOYWW, have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11