Wednesday, November 22, 2023

WOYWW #755

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello! Hope you are enjoying your Fall days! My hubby just finished raking up all the leaves yesterday, only to find the lawn totally covered again today! Isn't Fall fun!

Here is my desk this morning:

A full desk, it will need a good cleaning before I can do anything else!! And even to my left it is very messy!


I have been making Christmas cards, I think they will all be like these below:



Unless I get bored with it...!
And here is my distraction:

I made a little cat playhouse for Inky and Mittsy, who totally ignored it, so I am gifting it to my neighbor who just got a new kitten, and thought I would spruce it up for her!  
Well that's it for me today, short and sweet. We are off to a Christmas Party this weekend in Niagara Falls, the "season" has started!
Have a wonderful and crafty week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!


10 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Fancy Inky and Mittsy not appreciating their new playhouse but I'm sure the kitten will love it. The cards are looking good too. I always find that at this time of the year my desk and everything around it get in more mess than usual so I shouldn't worry. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That’s just typical of cats eh? Hope the new kitten enjoys it instead! I like your variations of the bauble cards, very pretty!
Hugs LLJ 1 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Gosh that's early for a Christmas party lol! I am really loving those cards and will definitely get around to it - but maybe not this week. Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

Helen said...

I hope you enjoy the party! your cards are looking great. I really love the baubles. I hope the next door kitten appreciates the box more! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Sarah Brennan said...

Typical cats - they don't appreciate the lovely playhouse you have created for them but the next time a parcel arrives they will be straight into the packaging. Great Christmas cards Linda. Meow to the ingrates. Enjoy Niagara. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Crafting With Jack said...

That’s so typical, you make something that they should absolutely love and they go “No thanks!” Am sure the new kitten will love it. Great Christmas cards nda party at Niagara Falls, how exciting. Have a good time. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Mary Anne said...

LOL! So typical. We got Poppy a great cat-tree kinda thing and she totally ignores that too. I would give it to my son for HIS cat but she is HUGS where Poppy is quite petite. Not sure Angelina would fit in it. Your cards are very pretty and once I get thru Thanksgiving (today!) I might have to consider my cards sooner rather than later LOL!
Nothing more tragic than dodgy internet on WOYWW day!
Mary Anne (late at 8)

Susan Renshaw said...

Amused to read of your 'Fall' of leaves - we are in late Spring!! Love your cards!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

Lynnecrafts said...

Typical cats, when you’ve put a lot of love into their new playhouse! Like Sarah said, next time you get a delivery with a box they’ll be all over it. I dust catnip into anything I want their attention on. I’m sure next door’s kitten will love it. 😻
Your cards are lovely.
Take care, and have a good week
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi many thanks for your kind comments on my novel.. A review would be great, please. I’m curious how people buy it outside the UK. Did you get an ebook or paperback and from where please? You could let me know via lmcollis@icloud.com if you wouldn’t mind. Many thanks Lynne xx