Wednesday, November 15, 2023

WOYWW #754

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello all! Today will be a quick post as I have to leave in a few minutes. Here is my very busy desk this morning:

I finally got started on my Christmas cards, with some inspiration from Instagram! These are all my "first drafts" that may or may not make it to the mail box. Let me know which ones you think are mail worthy (if any!)!

The fairy isn't stamped yet, just an idea in the making...






Well that's it for me today! Inky's at the door meowing to go out, but we don't let the cats out when we are not home, so she will just have to wait. She'll be OK after I tell her we are going out! Have a wonderful week, the kitties say "meow"!



10 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, the cards look like a great start. I would stamp the fairy on another piece of card then fussy cut it. If you attach it over the one you stamped on the card you could create a nice shadow at the same time. I also like the other overtlapping ones too. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

Helen said...

I love all those baubles. i think Angela has a great idea about the fairy. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

BJ said...

I love all the bauble card too, super job. Hugs #13

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi, I particularly like the first of your cards. They’re lovely.
Inky is asking because you’re going out, no doubt, if she’s anything like ours.
Bella and Gracie send purrs.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great cards , my favourites are the green and red baubles. Love Angela’s idea. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Love all the bauble cards Linda. Meow to the kitties. Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #1

Therese said...

Hey!!! They are wonderful!!! All mail worthy!!!! I have often looked at similar cards on line and thought I should give them a try.

HUGS!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hi there, sorry I’m late! Those baubles are really beautiful, I love the non traditional colours - every one is fab!
Happy WOYWW,
HUGS LLJ 5 XX

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. All of your cards are fabulous. Lots to choose from. Ali x #16

My name is Cindy said...

Had to smile, I have two loo roll tubes on my desk waiting for some space and time to have a go at thos!! The video made it look so easy........ but I've been there before!! Happy belated WOYWW, just catching up while I have a few mins. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #12