Wednesday, October 25, 2023

WOYWW #751

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello! It is a rainy gloomy morning here in Ontario, but not too cold. 

I had a lazy day yesterday...

You can see at the top of the black paper a paper doll, not mine though, but I've had her since 2010. I was in a different group back then, and we must have a had a swap of some sort and I got this doll, which I fell in love with, and she's been by my side every since! She was made by a woman who goes by Tolegranny, and I haven't communicated with her in years. Isn't she fab? She has a beehive as a skirt!

I am just finishing up on my pages and cover of my new journal, and hopefully it will be all together by next week.


I made a wedding card this week for a friend to give to her son at his wedding...


And now, my first flip through video. This is the circle book I made from Meaghan Quillan's Fodder School 2 class. It holds the lyrics to The Circle of Life from the Lion King:

I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video...maybe I will do better next time. Any tips or pointers are welcome!

Have a wonderful week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!





8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, no good asking me about videos, I have no idea. I keep saying I will give it a go but no idea where to start! Loving the card and the journal pages are brilliant. Loving the Paper Doll too. Wishing you a fun woyww, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Sorry I can't help much with the video Linda. Love the variety of pages and shapes and materials in that flip through journal - great theme too. Fab card and paper doll. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Helen said...

well it may have been sideways, but it was fab! no idea how you'd rotate it. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Sorry I can’t offer any advice about the video, I enjoyed watching it.love all the different pages and the materials you used. Were the see-through pages acetate? I really liked those. Have a great week and happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Mary Anne said...

Oh well done on doing a video! I keep threatening to make them then never seem to follow thru. Nit done that class as I have been doing FS3 mostly and The Roben's Nest subscription thing, but I love her stuff and your version is fab so I may just bump it up my list!

Catching up on the stragglers :) !
Mary Anne (3)

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Lin, the flip through is great, such a wonderful journal, I love the shaped pages and the acetates, such a good idea. And of course, the lyrics were the perfect choice! Well done, and hey, I didn't lose anything for the video being sideways and of course, I can't help with that! Brilliant. Tolegranny's doll is so clever too, I would never have thought to put those elements together like that.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the Skeleton lady a lot, especially her beehive skirt (it would have been fun if she had a beehive hairdo as well! Great flip through, wow so much details and the lyrics were a great choice!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Kelly said...

Hi Linda.
Best tip I can give is to try positioning your camera/ phone in front of you. If using a phone, you want it horizontal. If you are using an iPhone, you can use iMovie to rotate the video. Hope those help.
That paper doll is adorable! I just lover her. Thanks for sharing.
Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #16