Wednesday, October 18, 2023

WOYWW #750

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello all! It's getting colder here, the cats go out for 30 minutes or so then need to come in to warm up, then go out again! Soon they will refuse to go out at all.

I am writing this on Tuesday as Wednesday is very busy, and I won't have time. So here is my desk:


I am deckling the  edges of my journal pages this time to see how that looks, so far pretty good!


Here is a comparison of the 2 methods of making the pages, the left is with the dauber, the right with the roller. I can see a difference, but not much, I think it will be OK.


Here are the journal pages I made this week...

In memory of the terrible attack by Hamas on Israel, and hoping that someday there will be peace in the Middle East, and thinking of the innocents on both sides



And the Paper Doll I made...


I also finished my little Circle of Life book:


I will try and do a Flip-through for next week (I've never done one before!)

Well, that's it for me! Next week my new Journal should be finished and ready to use! I hope you all have a wonderful and creative week!

Mittsy and Inky both say "meow" to all their kitty friends on WOYWW!



9 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love both your pages, they are different. What was the method you used, I do like the results. Great journal pages. And new doll. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Glenda said...

My goodness you have been so busy. So many pretty photos of all the gorgeous makes you have done! Hope your rest of the week is good.
Glenda #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those backgrounds Linda and moving pages. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Helen said...

Amazing what a difference the two methods has, you can see. Both are fab!! Happy WoyWW Helen #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

When you put the two pages together and used the images, I couldn't tell the difference in the pages.

I love the Peace spread. My heart goes out to those affected by this tragedy in the middle east, too.

The second entry with the sunflowers and the fairy is stunning. Love that one a lot, too.

I really like this paper doll. She reminds me of autumn, too. I look forward to seeing your completed Circle of Life book. Meows to Mittsy and Inky from Bleubeard and Squiggles. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Late today so going round as quick as possible. Loving the journal pages, it's always good to see how our friend's work is progressing. Love to you and the kitties. Take care and happy woyww, Angela x14x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Running late with posting/visiting, and couldn't sleep. It's raining out, just a soft quiet rain. We do need the moisture and have had great fall weather. Really love your post, You've been busy. A fun paper doll It's always good to complete a few odd things. I think time just flies by and it makes me slow down which don't help anything. Have a good weekend.

Julia Dunnit said...

The difference is subtle, between roller and dauber, but I'm guessing the ease and time is a big difference..the roller would be easier for sure? The pages look great either way! Loving the deckled page edges, what a nice idea!

Empire of the Cat said...

Loving your pages. It's the same here with the cats, although only one of mine goes out, she is out less and for shorter periods. Kitties say meow back to yours. Thanks for your visit today. Happy WOYWW! Elle #20 this week