Wednesday, December 06, 2023

WOYWW #757

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Lovely December has arrived! Almost all my cards are made, but I still have to do the insides, and address the envelopes and mail. I am ahead of my usual timing! Here is my desk this morning, ready for some more cards...

My water definitely needs a change! Some handmade stamps  for a journal page I did, some tweezers, scissors, my box to corral my card making stamps and glitter, my TV remote, favourite glue and stamp pad, and that's about it!

I did manage a few journal pages this week:
A couple of letters are obscured by leaves, but I think it can be read!




Last but not least, Mittsy, just hanging out with a snowman!


I really expected to find this snowman on the floor the next morning, but I guess she likes him!

Inky and Mittsy say "meow!" and I say have a crafty week! Enjoy all the decorating for Christmas!



7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Meow to the kitties Linda - glad Mittsy is happy to share with the snowman. SOme brilliant journal pages too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

the snowman looks very comfy there! glad Mittsy lets him stay. I really like your journal pages. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Possibly Mittsy doesn't like the snowman so she's had nothing to do with him, who knows. Loving the journal pages too. I started off okay this morning and then got distracted again! Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x10x

Mary Anne said...

Mittsy looks comfy on her tree! Seems to me you may have caught her with her murder mittens out, ready to take a swipe at Mr Snowman. Her face says "What? I'm not doing anything..." rather than looking like she likes the interloper. But maybe I am projecting Poppy onto Mittsy - they are both tuxedo cats after all. Your pages are quite lovely and your homemade stamps look great.
Happy (late) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the picture of Mittsy with the snowman😊. Great journal pages. I have been saying this for three days. Tomorrow I am going to write my Christmas cards! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Lynnecrafts said...

If you’re anything like me, my drink gets confused with watercolour water! Bella and Gracie send purrs to Mittsy and Inky😻😻. So glad Mittsy puts up sharing her tree with a snowman!
Your journal pages look great. Thanks for the info on my book - at least it’s available as an ebook in the Americas!
Take care; have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I love the journal pages, the letters aren’t so obscured that the words don’t make sense, that is a lovely page. I havent done any decorating yet but have at last got cards into the post, I guess you have too by now as I’m so late, so consider yourself in advance!!