Wednesday, December 13, 2023

WOYWW #758

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


We have a beautiful sunny morning this morning, after a week of dreary cloudy and rainy days, but it's still 0°!
Here is my desk this morning, I'm just finishing of a set of 4 cards, my last cards!


Here is the card, all stamps by Stampin' Up

And here are the rest of the cards I made last week



The Joy To The World card is my favourite. And I love the mouse choir! Stamp by our very own Tracy!

And now for some kitties! Mittsy has been having fun with the tree...




And Inky says "I'm too old for those shenannigans!"
And here is our menagerie on our lawn, too bad there wasn't more snow!

Well, that's it for me today! Have a great week, the kitties say "Meow-ry Christmas!"




8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The cards are all so different and equally lovely! I like the vintage Father Christmas a lot but the mouse choir made me smile! The cat ‘helping’ with the tree decorations made me hoot!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Helen said...

a great spread of cards, I do love the baubles and of course, Tracy's mice! Your decorations look fabulous too. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Sarah Brennan said...

You have to have a furry with your tree Linda lol. Love the cards. I recognised tracy's stamp straight away. Meow to those gorgeous kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lucky you having a sunny day, not so good here today. Loving the cards especially the lovely mice. Mittsy is obviously enjoying the trimmings! Your house front looks very pretty too. Happy woyww crafting, Angela x10x

Crafting With Jack said...

I love the photograph of Mittsy with the tinsel. Your cards are lovely, nice to see Tracy’s mice singing away. Happy WOYWW. Angela #3

Neet said...

Brr ... it looks cold from where I am sitting, glad yu have some sunshine to help.
Love the cards, all so different but the mousey ones are lovely and who doesn't love a mouse at Christmas (as long as it isn't real).
What delightful cat photos, both of them look so lovely.
Hugs, neet 7 xx

Emily Shorette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Anne said...

What an odd comment just above me. Surely not a WOYWW person?

I love all your cards - very nice, and the Santa one is a particular fave. I am lucky Poppy has zero interest in the tree or the ornaments. Lucky for us. Like Inky, I suspect she feels that is for the kittens, not older ladies like her. Your lawn looks great, and I can imagine it in snow so no worries there is no ACTUAL snow there - lucky the rain stopped at least. Have a lovely week and glad I remembered to pop back and see if you had posted. Some weeks I forget!
Happy holiday WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)