Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting to feel like Christmas!

Even though all the snow has been obliterated by the rain today, it is starting to feel like Christmas! I got all the finishing touches done on the decorating of my Living Room. . .

The tree and coffee table. We have Christmas toys on the coffee table!

My Costa Rican Advent Calendar-every day I put a new ornament on the tree from the box. Baby Jesus is behind the last door

My Snowman Collection. There are more in the spaces on either side of this one.

My Nutcracker Collection

My dining room table

My Mexican Pottery Creche-Baby Jesus in unwrapped on Christmas morning. You can see the collection of handmade cards I've been keeping over the years.

The coffee table toys!





The only art I've done this week is a Christmas card, but I won't show it yet! I've made 5 whole cards so far. I really must start earlier next year!


Tomorrow I get to start opening my 12 Days of Christmas Gifties! I can't wait!! I will try very hard to bring my camera home every day this week to show you what I got!!

My basket of gifts from my ByHand Yahoo group1
Ta-Ta for now!
Lindart

No comments: