Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

We had a lovely Christmas Day, peaceful and serene! I don't remember ever not being totally exhausted at the end of a Christmas Day, but last night I felt calm and so not tired! My Mom, Step-Dad and Brother came for dinner, we had a 23 lb turkey (I LOVE leftovers!) and all the cooking was done by the time they arrived! The kitchen wasn't too bad as I had already done 3 dishwasher loads of dishes during the day! So it was sit back, drink eggnog, and enjoy!

Here are some highlights of the day:

 Christmas morning


 The stocking are filled


 My daughter and I are warm and cozy!


My family is so good at getting me art related gifts -here are all the wonderful things they chose for me this year!







and a Cinch!! From my wonderful husband! 
This will get a lot of use!


I am so blessed! I had a wonderful Christmas, and hope that all of you did too! Have a lovely restful Boxing Day, or as we call it, Turkey Soup Day!

3 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

Merry Christmas! You're going to be playfully arting with all your new stash. Your tree is beautiful!

PlumCat said...

Merry Christmas to you. Very thoughtful family.. your new art supplies look delicious. Luv the pic of you and your daughter! Mary Ann AFTCM

Rena Sawatski said...

Wow, Linda you really were spoiled with all the art supplies. You obviously have trained your family well!