Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-Day 1

Wow! I'm right on top of things today! I got to open 2 pressies on this first day of Christmas!

The first one I opened was from Deborah and was contained in this lovely little purse:


and inside was this beautiful Partridge in a Pear Tree!


It is cut out of some kind of wood, and is quite large, with a leaf charm hanging from it's tail...this will be on my tree every year for sure!  


And the next present was from Carmen:


looks innocent enough, but when you open it up -WOW!!!!!!









What a gorgeous book!!!  All the stamped words were by Quietfiredesign.ca  Must get me those stamps!

So my first day was Brill, as they say, and I can't wait for Day 2!

Many many thanks to both Deborah and Carmen!!!!!

3 comments:

Yogi said...

oh boy what a way to start the 12 days. Those gifties look great. Carmen's booklet sure is a lot of work. Is the wood ornament hand made?? Looks so pretty on your tree.
Thanks for posting them

PS nice new pic of you. BIG GRIN

Peggy B said...

Ditto to Yogi!!!
Love that dove!!!!
And you have a nice book for journaling about Christmas gifts.

Quietfire said...

These are awesome! Thank you guys for using the stamps. I'm delighted!
Thanks for posting these Linda,