Monday, December 06, 2010

Missing in Action

But back now! I've gotten so out of the habit of posting to my blog (BAD GIRL!!) I really have to get back to it. It was hard even to just do this, as I hadn't posted in so long! The computer is now fine, I hope, after getting a new hard drive. But now I back everything up.


I have been busy with my swaps, so I'll show some of those. And I am once again participating in the Byhand Twelve days of Christmas Exchange, and I'm in 2 groups. I just finished putting some of the past decorations on my tree, always my most favorite decorations! Just mailed out all my gifts, and have a lovely basket of the gifts piling up!

These are House Tags for a swap, the little windows open and Santa is inside. The person who sent to me also had a window to open with Santa inside!

Stampscapes Swap-theme "character"-this is Frankenstein's bride

I've been kind of obsessed with making these ornaments :

This one isn't mine, but can you see all the tiny triangles? And pins. Thousands of pins.

My first one. I made 3 more that I gave away.

Then I had to "Make it my own", so this one is made from colored book pages (since I love altering books!). This is colored with Distress inks. With dots of silver on the tips of the green ones.  

That's it for now. I have to go to work! I will start posting my 12 Days of Christmas gifts when we start opening them! I'm excited!

My Advent calendar-I get to put a teeny ornament on the tree every day!

1 comment:

Walks with Wolves said...

It's good to have ya back.

Love the ornaments!