Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WOYWW #769

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!

Almost the last day of February! Finally! I'm looking forward to March and the ease into Spring!

Here is my desk this morning:


I have joined the #100daysofusingfodder, so I have been working in my Tiny journal everyday. I only have 3 pages left in this journal that I have been working in for a year! Here are my pages for this week:


I used this piece of fodderfrom a previous Fodder School lesson, painting on acetate for this next page, as well as the little boy from Tim Holtz



Just this little half page, words are a Dylusions sticker

I learned a new fodder method that I love, stenciling in white on magazine pages! I love the look, and used one on the page below↓



Using bits and pieces of fodder, Megan Quinlan stencil on top. The black paint bled on the flower top on the right, so I just incorporated it so it looks like it was on purpose!

This was yesterday's, using a text background that I sprayed with pink Distress Oxide Ink through a Dylusions border stencil, and used a piece of fodder from my Fodder Book on top



Well, that's it for today! Mittsy went for her annual checkup at the vet yesterday and passed with flying colours. She is now 15 lbs! She is such a big cat! Never would have known from seeing her as a kitten!

Who would have guessed this tiny cutie would be so big!

Have a wonderful week and beginning of March! Inky and Mittsy give purrrrrrs to their kitty cousins!


10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous pages Linda and great use of fodder! Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW Sarah #14

Kelly said...

Hi Linda.
Cats are children. They sprout right before our eyes and we are left to wonder where the 'little' tykes went.
Love your play. white on magazine pages? Hmmm sounds fun. Your pages are lovely.
Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #17

Annie said...

Love your pages. I’ve also been using my inhalers for years and thankfully this is my first time (and last) with thrush….it’s so painful.
Hugs, Annie x #7

Helen said...

that white stencilling is a winner! I can't believe it's March this week either.. great pages. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Oh what gorgeous little pages you have created - lots of fun there I guess. x x Jo

Susan Renshaw said...

What super pages! Love them all! Happy WOYWW! Susan #1

Mary Anne said...

Awww - what a sweetie Mittsy is! She always reminds me of Poppy as they have similar colouring! Last vet visit I think Poppy was ...3.4 KG? Nothing like Dear Son's cat, who was on par with Mittsy size-wise. Love the look of white on magazine pages and I too have a small journal that is close to being done, but not as close as yours. IDK, sometimes, I resist "finishing" a journal! Having all those possible options to work in makes me feel happy. I think closing off a journal might make me sad LOL!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)

Crafting With Jack said...

Mittsy is big and beautiful! Great pages. Love the white on the magazine pages. What pen did you use? Would love to find a reliable one. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Anonymous said...

That white stencilling on the black background looks amazing and I really love the orange flower on top. Well done with keeping up with the challenge! Have a great week. Lisa-Jane #13

BJ said...

Gosh 100 days of using fodder, the painting on acetate looks cool so does the white paint stencilled on magazine pages might have to try both of those. Did you pick especially dark magazine pages perchance? The ink bleed must have been serendipitous as I can't tell at all. Super little journal will definitely be using some of your ideas in mine. Hugs BJ#10