Wednesday, February 07, 2024

WOYWW #766

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!


I celebrated my 19th Blogiversary on Monday! My first post was Feb 5, 2005. It was very short, just a photo of the calendar grid I was working on. My blog really took off when I joined WOYWW on August 1st, 2012! But for some reason I only started writing the numbers in 2014 - #251.

Anyway, here is my desk this morning. 


I've been working on my Fodder School #1 lessons for April by Sarah Gardner. I spent all week making background papers:





My collection of paints that I'm using for this project:


Still have a few more backgrounds to make, and then we move on.

I did manage to do 2 pages in my little Mini-Journal I started a year ago:




When we went to Nova Scotia in 2022 we bought a cute little handmade set for Jasper. It was way too big then, but recently she wore the jacket and loved it! So cute!


That's it for me. No kitty photos this week. I hope everyone has a great week, Inky and Mittsy say "meow" to all their fur cousins out there!






8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done for keeping this going for so long. It was only really when I was introduced to WOYWW that I felt happy bloging as before that I wasn't getting many people visiting me but I'm pleased I'm still here. Pleased to hear you've got going with your Gel plate, I love them but once I start I can't stop. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x9x

Sarah Brennan said...

Congratulations on your Blogiversary Linda - I didn't get started until August 2015 so brilliant that you have kept it going so long. Jasper looks cute in that jacket and I love all those papaers you have created. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Chana Malkah said...

Linda, I love your paint-scraping background sheets! The class you are taking sounds really interesting. I would love to take a class like that but I am on a "no spend" craft budget for 2024.

I am in love with the two pages in your mini journal. Journaling is another thing that I love but for which I have no talent! Your desk is super neat considering all the work you have done!

Congratulations on your blogiversary!!

My YouTube channel is Chana's Creative Corner!

I own two challenge blogs that normally pull in around 200 entries per month. They take up so much of my time, that I don't enter too many challenges myself, so my blog traffic has dried up. I do love WOYWW because once a week I get to see the most amazing creations! Like your mini journal!

Thanks for the nice comment!
Be well,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW#8

Julia Dunnit said...

19 years! Well done, congrats and hey, isn't fab to have a hobby that has lasted so well and continues to be so engrossing!
Am loving the picture of Jasper, how cute the jacket is, and how grown up she's getting!

Mary Anne said...

So funny. Just this morning over breakfast I resolved to attack the FS classes, which I have been mostly ignoring since our trip in November. You have strengthened that resolve! Your backgrounds are lovely and will be so useful. Onward!
Catching up wit the end of the list :D
Mary Anne (5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You joined WOYWW on my 51st birthday!! I’m a 1st August gal. It’s always good to see what you’re working on and the backgrounds and little journal plages are fan. Look at Jasper, she’s getting so grown up, I LOVE that jacket!!
Hugs :LLJ 4 xxx

BJ said...

Loving those papers, loved the Fodder School challenge last year, so no surprise. I love paint scraping, love how you have layered colours. Cool gelli plate ones too, I'm still a gelli plate novice but might have a try of these they are super. Love your journal pages, lovely colours, super elements. That's a gorgeous jacket too, glad it fits at last LOL. Hugs BJ#15

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely papers and journal pages. I find I can just keep going with backgrounds and they are all different. Jasper looks lovely in her jacket. Well done on your blogiversary. Sorry I am late Angela # 12