Wednesday, February 21, 2024

WOYWW 768

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello! I almost forgot to post today! Aaaaah! I was excited about starting my new fodder pages...anyway, here is my desk this morning:


as you can see, I was using my gelli plate, and made these:


I will only be using the ones I marked, so extra fodder for other projects!

I worked on 2 journal pages this week:



as you can see, I am still working on the big journal.

I joined the #100daysofusingfodder challenge, as I have a lot of fodder to use up! If you like you can find me on Instagram at Lindart61.

We had a lovely Valentines Day last week, we got beautiful flowers! Here is Mittsy checking them out (she later tipped the whole thing onto the floor 😠) Mittsy loves plants and I have to be careful what comes into the house because she is prone to nibbling...




And here is Inky enjoying her new "cat blanket"!


That's all from us today, glad I remembered to post! Meow to all the kitty cousins! Have a great week!









7 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

What a lovely cat blanket. Does Mittsy usually have you flowers over? You will have to invest in heavier vases! Great fodder sheets. Is that tracing paper you have used? 100 days of using up fodder sounds a great idea. I have an Instagram account, but never really used it. I will see if I can find yours 😊. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Helen said...

Ihope the flowers survive, they are so beautiful. Love the fodder prints, enjoy using them. Happy WoyWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Our old cat Ron was a devil for nibbling leaves so I was never able to have house plants and we had to keep flowers well out of reach. You’ve been having fun making all those fodder backgrounds, will you use them all?
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Beautiful flowers Linda and I really like the cat blanket too. Loving those gel plate sheets! Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

BJ said...

Super pages and love the journalling too. Gorgeous Roses. Hugs BJ#12

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh the flowers were perfect werent they...I wonder why Mittsy has a thing for them and plants. Bet the vase holds tons more water than you think....
Am loving the journal pages, and are those two gelli pulses that you're going to use on vellum? They look like voile, so delicate. It made me smile that you're getting your gelli plate out and creating more fodder!

Kelly said...

Hi Linda
Lovely flowers. I'll look you up on IG
Curiosity killed the cat.. but this one was lucky! LOL
Cat nap sounds lovely and what a pretty blanket to enjoy one on.
Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #18