Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WOYWW 767

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! ❤️❤️❤️ It is a beautiful morning here, we just had a fresh bit of snow last night, not too much, just enough to make everything pretty again!

Here is my desk this morning:


I was just finishing up the Valentines Card for hubby. The red box has various hearts in it. I now have a new holder for all my black pens (the wooden holder to the right) because there were too many for where they were before, and I found my gel pens to take their place with the Posca pens and all my markers.

This week I have been busy working on my Fodder for my FS1 class, I really like them, methinks they will be hard to tear up into tiny pieces!



My Mom had her 89th birthday on Monday, this is the card I made her, she loved it!


And hubby's Valentines card, inspired by Megan Quinlan. I cut the bird out of a corner of my underpaper because I loved the colours so much! You can kind of see where I cut the corner off, under my scissors, on my desk pic.


I have joined a "100 days of using fodder" challenge, starting on Sunday, I hope I can keep up!


I will leave you with Mittsy pretending to be a statue on top of the fireplace...


Inky and Mittsy give everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️and meows! 

Have a great week, 




8 comments:

BJ said...

Oh your fodder papers are gorgeous and love how you cut the bird out of the underpaper, fodder in the making there. Also love how you have embellished your heart with a frame and writing. Super card, love it loads. Your cat is funny. Hugs BJ#5

Helen said...

love the cards for hubby and your mum, your fodder papers are beautiful. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Chana Malkah said...

Linda, your papers are awesome! I would not be able to tear those into strips! I love your Mother's BD card! I may have to CASE that! The card for your hubby is also very nice! I Love the colors and the doodle sentiment!

At first glance, I thought your cat was a statue! :D) Cute!

Good luck with your challenge!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #9

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a fun post...lots of great photos and fun ideas. Our Iowa weather has been fantastic a little snow forecast for tomorrow but 54 by end of the week. REALLY UNUSUAL !!! Your Fodder photos are all awesome. And Mittsy does look like a statue there ! They are so special. Baily has found new treats make him happy ! ENJOY a great week.

Crafting With Jack said...

Your cards and you fodder sheets are fabulous. The green circle parts reminds me of turtle flippers. Could you tell me the name of the stencil please. Good luck with your challenge. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Mary Anne said...

Have to giggle at Mittsy! Isn't she sweet, looking so like an ornament. Love your FS class goodies. Wondering which lesson it is. I am s l o w l y working my way thru but gosh it is a lot!
Catching up on the end of the list!!
Mary Anne (12)

Sarah Brennan said...

Those fodder papers are fantastic Linda and the heart from your undersheet is perfect for the card. Happy belated birthday to your Mum. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #16

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, I love those fodder papers, great colours and patterns, don’t know if I could tear them up tbh! Your Mum’s card and Valentine are both wonderful too, slightly off the wall, which I like very much. Mitty could be an Easter Island statue!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx