Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WOYWW #765

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Happy January 31st! One more month closer to Spring! Things are looking about the same outside here, but it hasn't snowed in awhile so there isn't quite as much snow as last week. We are actually supposed to get some sun this week! Here is my desk this morning:

I actually have been working quite bit in my art room this week, all journal pages...once I get going it's hard to stop! Some still need words, others I have shown before, but now have words.







I want to start on my Fodder School lesson this week now that I have the right paper.

That's it for me today, I leave you with a picture of Mittsy sitting in a basket in Jasper's room, watching Lara the robot vacuum, clean. She is fascinated with Lara and will sit for a long time watching her, no matter where she is...Inky not so much!

Have a great week! The kitties say Meow!



8 comments:

BJ said...

Absolutely super journal pages, love the white pen on the portraits. Looking forward to seeing your Fodder School stuff, I did the challenge last year but I'm not signed up. Hugs BJ#07

Chana Malkah said...

You have been busy! Your pages are so interesting and so beautifully composed! I wish I could journal, but my creativity just doesn't flow that way. I do love seeing what journalists produce.

I particularly love the color integration on these pages!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Sarah Brennan said...

Great journal pages Linda - loving the white doodles on the photos. Meow to the kitties! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

What amazing journal pages, you'v been busy! Only just got home from work after a haircut straight after work, so catching some desks whilst dinner cooks... Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well of course the first thing I want to know is why the vacuum is called Lara! Croft maybe? It’s certainly hypnotised the cat, lol! Great selection of journal pages, I do love all the detail!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great journal pages. I love the use of white pen. Which paper was the right paper? Can we see Lara next week? Then we can watch with Mittsy x Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh what great pages for your journal. Great printing. Thanks for the visit. I pay $1.50 to send a card to the UK...I can put in 2 ATC's for that also. Mail service USA to UK I don't always get what they mail out. It's lost somewhere?
Our mail within the states is 2 days from Oregon 5/6 days to go 20 miles so strange, goes by truck area and Air to the coasts. Cats amaze me ! our little Baily 14 yrs old and actually talks to me ! Our winter in North Iowa has been minimal. WINDS were so strong blew all the snow away. We have lots of FOG til about 9 AM then SUNSHINE !! This next week in the 50's ....un heard of ..... some early morning frost on roadways as evenings in 30's. ENJOY a great WEEK.

Mary Anne said...

Gorgeous pages. We love our robot vacuum but Poppy's not met it yet - I suspect she will NOT be a fan. I am so behind on FS and also, clearly, WOYWW OMG! So late.
Mary Anne (4)