Wednesday, January 24, 2024

WOYWW #764

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! Here is the view from my window this morning...


a winter wonderland! Soon to disappear under freezing rain...oh well, I'm sure it will come back at some point!

Here is my desk this morning:


Nice and neat because I just finished making my brother's Birthday Card yesterday, and of course, forgot to take a photo. I usually make him Pirate inspired cards, he's a pirate at heart - Arrrgh!

I finished sorting my paints and making little tags for each colour, and found a place for them to live...


The least full basket is orange, probably my least favourite colour, although I did do my new journal in orange, and trying not to regret it! Here are my journal pages from this week:






I can maybe take a little break now and do some Fodder School lessons now! I'm still in Fodder School 1, the lesson I'm starting is ATCs, so we will see how that goes!
Here is a card that my good friend Therese from Alberta sent, I just love it! I miss her a lot, we used to do a lot of art together when she lived here!


Well, that's is for me today. We will be staying put today, freezing rain is not fun, especially on top of snow! Happy Birthday to my baby brother, who never reads my blog, but oh well! The cats say "meow", they won't be going anywhere today either! Have a lovely week!




11 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, I didn't know that the Fodder School was still running. It's interesting when you move from one blog to the other and you see what the weather is like from bright sunshine in Australia to snow where you are, love it. We've had fine weather this week but lots of wind. Loving the jopurnal pages. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x8x

Annie said...

Well done with all the sorting and what a lovely lot of artwork. Stay warm and cosy.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sarah Brennan said...

Good that you have found a home for the newly reorganised paints Linda. I am really liking that orange journal page. Hope you manage to keep war. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

hope you stayed safe from the freezing rain, sounds nasty! I am glad we haven't had snow this winter where I am (not far south of London) and it can stay that way!! You've been very busy with your journal. I wish I had more time to craft. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love that bird card from your friend, great choice of fabrics and design, I may have to copy that idea! Nice journalpages and tidy up too, you’ve been busy! Best thing to do when it’s cold outside xx
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Lovely journal pages and your paints look very neat.
Bbbrrrr I wouldn’t like to have your weather!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Your friend’s card is very sweet. Your journal pages are great, I like the orange one! Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Twiglet said...

Lovely journal pages - all so different. The little bird card is cute. Hope it's not too cold. Our weather has warmed up this week but now we have gales! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm a bit scared of freezing rain and ice, soo am glad to read that you've been staying put...although I have to admit that the view from your window is pretty nice - all that undisturbed snow! I love that your Brother has the pirate in him, aren't people interesting! Therese's card is really lovely, super clever, huh. I do love a bird. I don't mind orange at all, although now you mention it, I seldom use it, probably just at Halloween really. I like the journal page, don't have regrets, it's a lovely spread and the colour is nothing if not warming!

Mary Anne said...

Oh dear, so cold. I thought we had it bad here, with the high winds and freezing temps. Your bright and sunny cards and journal pages are just the tonic needed, and your friend's birdie is simply adorable!
Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
Mary Anne (3)

BJ said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous Winter Wonderland, nothing much here in the South of the UK. I made a card for my mate and forgot the photo too - typical isn't it! What a super journal, love the orange, you are doing really well for a colour you don't get drawn to, no regrets at all methinks. The fabric bird is well cute too. Hugs BJ#10