Wednesday, March 06, 2024

WOYWW #770

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!


March is finally here! The Gateway to Spring as I call it!🌷

I know it's still a ways away, but we're getting there!

Here is my desk this morning. Not much on it, but I have been busy.


I've been working on my 100 days of using fodder in my Tiny Journal, which I finally finished, after 2 years of playing in it!

Here are my last pages:



and my very last page I used bits from my "tiny bits" box


I want to make a flip through video of this Journal soon.

After that I worked a bit in my Donna Downey Journal:




and finally I started making a book for my Foster Child in Haiti (which is why the words are in French), it is a one sheet of paper book!



I have one more page to do.

And that's it for me. Still too cold for Mittsy to go outside, but Inky doesn't seem to mind! They both send purrrrs to their kitty cousins, and I say have a wonderful week!

PS: in answer to a question from last week, yes I did look for dark parts of magazine pages to stencil on, and I stencilled with gesso and white paint. The Gesso was lighter, the paint thicker.

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

I love all your pages! The page for your foster child is pretty, love the colors! Nice use of the bits from your tiny bits! I can't wait to see your flip-through video.
=
I unpacked my spring wreath and then decided it was too soon to actually hang it on the door. Seeing all the Daffodils and Irises in my neighbors' yards has put me in a Spring state of mind!

Be well and enjoy the remainder of your week!
Hugz,
Chana, WOYWW #19

Helen said...

What fabulous pages! It was still almost light when I got home from work 20minutes ago... yay!! so much nicer. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Diana Taylor said...

Great pages - I love the butterfly, and the beautiful bright green pages caught my eye, such an uplifiting Spring colour. That's a sweet little book you've made for your foster child, she'll love it.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful journal pages and I love the one for your foster child in Haiti. That’s a beautiful thing to do, to be her ‘marraine’. (That’s more strictly godmother but sounds better to me than ‘mère adoptive’.
Spring has come early here, it’s been mild but very wet.
Take care

Crafting With Jack said...

Love all your arty pages this week. It was bitterly cold today, I look forward to warmer temperatures. Have a great week. Angela #10

Mary Anne said...

Fab pages! I am on a mission to finish up a few of my journals so I can have fun making more LOL! Poppy wants to go out in her Catio pen all the time but I can't leave the window open for her - like my Mom always said "I'm not heating the great outdoors..." :)
Sorry to be late but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Running late with my posts, so glad I got to see your beautiful and colorful pages. I'll bet the little Foster Child will love the mail. I've a cousin very involved in Haiti and goes to Guatemala to helps make wood beds/redo housing etc. Enjoy a great weekend. Our weather here has been so like spring, birds coming back and green popping thru the flower beds. BUT MR.SNOW could very well show up. Just much needed rain today they say.

Lisa-Jane said...

Loving the lime green page and you've given me a great idea of what to do with some of the left over paint from some of my swatch pages. I bet it felt good to finish that little book after 2 years! Have a great week. Lisa-Jane #14