Wednesday, March 27, 2024

WOYWW #773

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! Today we are having some Spring Showers, which is much better than the blizzard we had on Friday!

Here is my desk this morning, nothing much on it as I just tidied it up (silly me!)

You can only see a small part of my desk in this photo, so I thought I would show the rest of my desk as well today. Directly in front of me:



To my left:


To my right:


All my pens and markers:

And here are the ATCs and 4x4's I've made this week:






This week I tried adding stickers to my 4X4s. I had a purple one as well, but I think Mittsy did something with it, it has simply disappeared! So a big clean-up of the art room may find it.

On the weekend we visited DD and Jasper. It's hard to believe she's 3 in 2 months! We brought her some Easter pressies...

Coloured some Easter eggs...

And I taught her how to use a paintbrush without scraping it across the paper...

Such a lovely weekend! I hope all of you are enjoying life, and have a crafty week! Inky and Mittsy give purrs to all their kitty cousins!


6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Linda!

She is adorable! We have to keep those future artists engaged! :D)

Your 4x4s and ATCs are awesome, as always! I love the collage on the 4x4. It's so very nice!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #16

Annie said...

I love to see little ones being creative….what a cutie she is. 🥰
Hugs,
Annie x #3

Helen said...

Looks like you and Jasper had a great time - I can't believe she's nearly 3 either... where does time go....I love the atcs. Running late (but early, my evening out got cancelled so I am deskhopping before i thought I would be!) Happy WOYWW Helen #10

Lynnecrafts said...

That looked great fun, crafting with Jasper! I loved your 4x4s and ATCs.
Take care and happy Easter
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You made me smile. I am always losing things but they usually turn up but not when I need them lol! Little Jasper, what a sweetie you are so lucky. Wishing you a vwery happy if not rather late, woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

Neet said...

Looks as if you and little Jasper had a great time together, judging by the smiles on your faces. Wha a lovely photo of you both.
Lovely ATC's and 4 x 4'd for us to share. Hope you find the missing purple sticker. Guess what a minx Mitsy can be at times, but you have to smile at her antics.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx